ESPNU 150

:espnsucks: Once again they have proven this... really... no Moore. The other guys I can understand, but no Moore??? Have they seen his tape and offer list?

Edit: To make it worse they have Ryne Reeves and Kevin Williams listed as 4 :star guys, but not Moore...

ESPN can be really great at some things but weak on others... i am losing my faith in their eval write ups as well.......

The odd thing is that if you search for Moore by last name, it shows him as the #1 OT and has the ESPN 150 icon next to his name. Then you click him and it says #17 OT. I think it's a simple case as they're not done evaluating him yet.

If he was commited to florida he would be in the top 50. freaking bonesmokers..

ESPN now has Tyler as a 3* with a rating of 78.

Well, I guess this is like Jim Joyce...ESPN just missed the call despite it being obvious. I'm sure they're human...so, I can forgive them, since Galarraga forgave Joyce.

Besides, once Tyler starts ripping em up on the field this year, ESPN will probably reconsider their rankings. Especially since I read about how well he did against Wilder who is a top 5 stud (based on the rankings).

:espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks: