nebraska motorcycle helmet

OK, so I'm planning a motor-sickle ride across the great state of husker. On Hwy 20. Going east. End of June. Got that picture? Bugs splatterin', knee's bakin', neck reddenin', the whole experience. So, I ordered an all white 3/4 motorcycle helmet (for my contribution to skid-lid country). Then I ordered the Nebraska football decals, which I will apply to said helmet. My question is: Cheers? or Jeers? I'm doin' it, just wondering what you guys thought... GO BIG friggin' RED!

I have a Nebraska hard hat........

Figured if I have to wear the stupid thing I might as well represent.......

I don't quite understand the hard hat...... It's a gut containment device and that's about it... Anything over 10 lbs fall from any sort of distance and the hat is worthless....

Yeah, I'll get some pics... My helmet is the old 'vintage' style 3/4 helmet, so it comes down but not around the front of your face. I'm not a helmet wearer (I know, I know, different topic / opinions) but I know 'braska troopers have LITTLE sense of humor about riding thru without one, soooo.... I'm still waiting on my ebay helmet stickers to get here (apparently they are made by chewing wood bark into a red paste and then hand delivered by worm drawn carriage from Illinois... my LORD people, PUT 'EM IN AN ENVELOPE and MAIL IT!) and then I'm ready. GO BIG REDness!!!!

I think I like that idea, but I'm not a fan of the 3/4 helmet, but that's just an aesthetic thing for the most part (for look I like full and half, but the half is only for low speed rides... the first time I wore it on the highway, all I could think about was a wood figure plunging face first onto a belt sander). Judging by the LSU helm, though, yeah, it could look pretty great. Maybe you could get a mask for it and slap some decals on it that make it look like a football helmet's face mask :)