Vodka Eyeballing

I know some of you youngsters look to some of us older farts for occasional advice. Here's one: Do not try vodka eyeballing! Hell, I'd even recommend LSD instead of this! (But not through the eyes either!)

article-1278583-098F1CEE000005DC-329_468x375.jpg

Melissa, who left university last summer and is now 22, believes they are right to be worried. Her constantly watering left eye has been left permanently scarred by her antics. More worryingly still, she has been warned that her eyesight may deteriorate further as she gets older.

'I'm in constant pain because of what I did,' she says. 'And I'm terrified that it will get worse. I wish I could turn the clock back and change things. But I can't.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1278583/Young-people-drinking-neat-vodka-EYE-quick-buzz.html#ixzz0qCSy8Ort

I'd almost rather put the vodka bottle up my butt and do a handstand for a few seconds.

:blink:

That is one of the fastest ways to get drunk. Your colon absorbs alcohol just like it absorbs medicines from suppositories. You put liquid alcohol in your colon and you're bypassing your stomach's digestive process, so you're getting pure alcohol, not processed.

I will counsel anyone who reads this NOT to do this. Seriously. It'll mess you up.

I'd almost rather put the vodka bottle up my butt and do a handstand for a few seconds.

:blink:

That is one of the fastest ways to get drunk. Your colon absorbs alcohol just like it absorbs medicines from suppositories. You put liquid alcohol in your colon and you're bypassing your stomach's digestive process, so you're getting pure alcohol, not processed.

I will counsel anyone who reads this NOT to do this. Seriously. It'll mess you up.

Yeah sorry I was assuming people knew that already. Definitely a stupid idea. I heard somewhere that some kids were doing this and one of them died. I just thought it was stupid/disgusting/ridiculous/hilarious. :facepalm:

If you're dumb enough to try it you might deserve to die anyway. :dunno

Also, I bet the best way to eyeball is to probably fill goggles with vodka and put them on. The only side effect is that you will lose your eyesight/friends after a few awesome minutes. :thumbs