Visiting Big 10 Stadiums and cities

yes because spelling out Ohio with your band is oh so awe inspiring, but you're right the keys thing does suck. But the tailgating is great, lots of room for tailgating games like beerpong and bag toss/corn hole, loads cooking, and since we suck right now, we don't talk a lot of smack.

I've also had a good experience at Penn State, the only draw back is the drive to State College.

Well... if there's one thing that Michigan gave the Buckeyes, it's the Script Ohio. Other than that, we've just given you all your talented athletes. :P

FTR, I attended Eastern Michigan in Ypsi-tucky, so I had the double painful experience of being a Buckeye under the Cooper debacle as well as being so close to that Whore Ann A. It would seem that karma has put a double whammy on you, my midwestern brother, and I hope that your 30-minute delivery boy at the helm has a brain that can redeem things. :D

I have seen the tailgating at the House, and it is immense (truthfully). But what else are 107,000 board fans going to do when there's more red in your stadium than urine. (cynically)

yes because spelling out Ohio with your band is oh so awe inspiring, but you're right the keys thing does suck. But the tailgating is great, lots of room for tailgating games like beerpong and bag toss/corn hole, loads cooking, and since we suck right now, we don't talk a lot of smack.

I've also had a good experience at Penn State, the only draw back is the drive to State College.

Well... if there's one thing that Michigan gave the Buckeyes, it's the Script Ohio. Other than that, we've just given you all your talented athletes. :P

FTR, I attended Eastern Michigan in Ypsi-tucky, so I had the double painful experience of being a Buckeye under the Cooper debacle as well as being so close to that Whore Ann A. It would seem that karma has put a double whammy on you, my midwestern brother, and I hope that your 30-minute delivery boy at the helm has a brain that can redeem things. :D

I have seen the tailgating at the House, and it is immense (truthfully). But what else are 107,000 board fans going to do when there's more red in your stadium than urine. (cynically)

I'm actually down in Knoxville, TN right now, so trust me, I feel your pain all to well. It's like Halloween 24-7-365, but Neyland is a fun place to see a game and I make it back up to Ann Arbor once a year.

I'm actually down in Knoxville, TN right now, so trust me, I feel your pain all to well. It's like Halloween 24-7-365, but Neyland is a fun place to see a game and I make it back up to Ann Arbor once a year.

The one benefit your experience has over mine is that even in the 2000s Michigan owns the SEC. I didn't have that for me when Up North.

I hear that Neyland is raucous. Who knows what will come of that place after the Fulmer years.

I've been to about 6 home games at Wisconsin since I was about 16. Everyone in my family has degrees from there. The games are fun to attend, but the town atmosphere is pretty killer regardless of whether or not you are in the stadium. People are out all day on their porches, balconies and lawns drinking, ponging and enjoying the day. Bars are packed when any team is playing (hockey, football or basketball) and erupt when something exciting happens. Very different feel from Nebraska. Not so business-like, little more rough around the edges but more intense at times.

I attended the Ohio State AT Penn State game up at State College this year- obviously a HUGE stadium and loud student section, but I was surprised about how late the students showed up. It took a while for the white out to finnally fill up. They seemed to be rude to Buckeye fans from what I saw. Good college town but its in the middle of nowhere.

Ive heard northwestern games are good to go to. I know alot of OSU people that go and its usually a road home game. People enjoy the game while getting a weekend in chicago. Plus it is usually a cheap place to fly to.

By the way Southwest out of Omaha will be the best and cheapest way to get to columbus. Out of lincoln the price is usually 100-200 dollars more per ticket.

First of all, I would like to say welcome to the BIG TEN (LINK)if this turns out to be true and not a rumor.

When you play at the Shoe, Husker fans should stop by the Columbus suburb of Dublin, they built some nice concrete corn cobs in a park for you. ha ha

Sam+Frantz+Field+of+Corn+Dublin+Ohio+3.jpg

Just wondering why would anyone build something like that? chuckleshuffle Then I remember somewhere in Nebraska there is place thats called Carhenge. :facepalm:

Anyway do most of the teams in the Big Ten play on Grass?

First of all, I would like to say welcome to the BIG TEN (LINK)if this turns out to be true and not a rumor.

When you play at the Shoe, Husker fans should stop by the Columbus suburb of Dublin, they built some nice concrete corn cobs in a park for you. ha ha

Sam+Frantz+Field+of+Corn+Dublin+Ohio+3.jpg

Just wondering why would anyone build something like that? chuckleshuffle Then I remember somewhere in Nebraska there is place thats called Carhenge. :facepalm:

Anyway do most of the teams in the Big Ten play on Grass?

Actually I had No Clue why those statues were there. I guess this article explains it.

link

as far as the turf, i know Ohio State ripped out the grass a few years ago (still upset about that) and installed FieldTurf.