nu to bit 10....what about iowa state

ronsss

looks like the big 12 is done, and it allready is with the buffs headed to the west coast and some sunny california sunshine...don,t blame them........nu going to big 10 it looks like.,,,,,whats going to happen to iowa state....they seem a logical fit into the big 10.

I still believe their is a chance the MWC could expand into a 12-16 team conference swallowing the leftovers from the sinking Big 12 ship. MWC will then replace the Big 12 as a BCS conference. MWC wants to become a big conference for football, this is there perfect opportunity to capitalize on this.

But their is still alot stuff has to happen before that goes down, its just my matter of opinion.

I still believe their is a chance the MWC could expand into a 12-16 team conference swallowing the leftovers from the sinking Big 12 ship. MWC will then replace the Big 12 as a BCS conference. MWC wants to become a big conference for football, this is there perfect opportunity to capitalize on this.

I think ISU,KU,KSU, Mizzou are pretty good candidates to go.

But their is still alot stuff has to happen before that goes down, its just my matter of opinion.

seems like the bigs boys are taking over in college money ,and others will be the working poor...i mean, having schools travel half way across the country to play...texas am playing geogia tech,,,would anyone be interested in games like that. or texas playing oregon, they could just as well be playing kansas

What about Iowa State heading to the Big East :dunno

Lets say the Big East loses Notre Dame (basketball) and ND heads to the Big 10 and all of these other conferences expand to 16 teams, does the Big East dissolve like the Big 12 or will they add Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, and Missouri. Geographically it almost makes since and in my opinion will strengthen that conference.

unfortunate, but nobody wants ISU

Yeah, I don’t know what will happen to Iowa State, but your right in thinking that it’s probably outside of the Mountain West’s geographic area. The MAC won’t add a team with its current membership at 13. Members already complain about that. C-USA is a good choice especially if the conference loses members, which many think it will.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/22962/your-take-to-take-or-not-take-boise-state-part-ii