A Texas Aggie Says Thanks For The Memories.....

With the end of the Big 12 upon us, I wanted to take a moment to say thanks for the good times.

I'm a Proud Member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2000. During my time as a current student at Texas A&M I got to see y'all play at Kyle Field twice (and build 4 Bonfires, buring 3 of them).

Husker fans are right at the top of the list of the best fans we EVER saw in College Station. Y'all travel incredibly well, y'all are the nicest, best, classiest fans we ever had around.

I specifically remember after the 1998 game (sorry to bring up painful memories), my Aggie buddies and I were at the Dixie Chicken (our iconic bar), and the Husker fans from the game were all there and were buying us beers, talking about College Station and A&M. Y'all showed your true class following that painful loss, and I'll never forget it.

I hate to see the demise of the Big 12, but I hate to lose y'all as an opponent more.

I hope that Texas A&M and Nebraska will be able to play out of conference games, with y'all in the Big Ten and Texas A&M in the SEC. Y'all are a great fan base, great program, and great competitors, worthy of playing the greatest university of all - Texas A&M! ;)

Hate to lose y'all, hope we can keep playing out of conference. The Big Ten got a great one in y'all.

-John '2000

P.S. Go Blue - My father is a Michigan alum.

I hope to make the trip down to College Station this year, since it will be the last time probably. I hear that you guys are the Nebraska of the south as far as fans and relative classiness goes Most of all I want to experience just how loud and rowdy your stadium gets! :hellloooo

Thanks. Best of luck to you wherever you guys go. I personally hope you guys go to the SEC. I think it would lead to some fun matchups. A&M seems to be on their way back up (although i am not so sure about Sherman, he reminds me alot of Callahan) and its nice to see someone from an opposing Big XII team wish us luck, cause it seems as though the opposite has been the case so far.

Plus by going to the SEC you get ten times the exposure cause espn will say your better than anyone in the nation cause your from the SEC :espnsucks::steam

With the end of the Big 12 upon us, I wanted to take a moment to say thanks for the good times.

I'm a Proud Member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2000. During my time as a current student at Texas A&M I got to see y'all play at Kyle Field twice (and build 4 Bonfires, buring 3 of them).

Husker fans are right at the top of the list of the best fans we EVER saw in College Station. Y'all travel incredibly well, y'all are the nicest, best, classiest fans we ever had around.

I specifically remember after the 1998 game (sorry to bring up painful memories), my Aggie buddies and I were at the Dixie Chicken (our iconic bar), and the Husker fans from the game were all there and were buying us beers, talking about College Station and A&M. Y'all showed your true class following that painful loss, and I'll never forget it.

I hate to see the demise of the Big 12, but I hate to lose y'all as an opponent more.

I hope that Texas A&M and Nebraska will be able to play out of conference games, with y'all in the Big Ten and Texas A&M in the SEC. Y'all are a great fan base, great program, and great competitors, worthy of playing the greatest university of all - Texas A&M! ;)

Hate to lose y'all, hope we can keep playing out of conference. The Big Ten got a great one in y'all.

-John '2000

don't worry...they is probly just as many painful memories on your side...last trip to aggie land we left with purify catching a jump ball to win the game...but enough gloating; you guys were awesome too

-John '2000

Very classy.