1 play - 97 yards - 1 TD - 12 seconds

Blackshirt

That was the Chiefs latest scoring drive summary in their preseason game vs. the Seahawks tonight.

Larry Johnson had the 97 yd TD burst, and the entire play was clocked at only 12 seconds. :blink: Thats pretty sick considering he covered well over 100 yds from where he took the hand-off mid-endzone, made a move to get through scrimmage and his path down the sideline wasnt even a straight line. The guy is just getting better & better, and is going to be hard to keep on the sidelines this year even if you do have a guy named Priest on the team. He's really starting to learn from Holmes about being more patient and letting his blocks develop, so his game has become so much more polished. Combine that with a 6'3" 230 build, and a sub 4.3 forty time and you've got yourself a phenom in the making.

KC 14 Sea 10 at halftime.

Screw the both of yous, and the donkey you rode in on.

Oh yeah and for another great moment in Kansas City sports history the famed 2005 Royals manged to lose another in the 9th against the stromin Yankees. 8-7. Boy isn't it great to be a kansas City sports fan.

You know what makes it funnier? Those are their only 2 teams!

BWUAHAHAHA!

Suckers.

Hahah. BRJ you seem consternated!  I think we all need sum football to get our angst out!  :)  You know I have really heard good things about LJ for the Chiefs, so I think alot of people are going to be quite surprised by him this yr. My predictshun is that he'll have the starting job by week 6. ;)

Of course he will, Priest is positively ancient.

There's only one thing good I can say about the Chiefs; they aren't as bad as Oakland.