Suh's Comments on Big 10 Move

Suh definitely handled that with more class than the interviewer there.

Suh is just classy...and he has to be thrilled since he will get to see some games up that way now.

Maybe the Lions convinced the Big Ten to bring us in to make Suh a happy camper....:sarcasm

Interviewer had no class at all

Yeah I got the impression he just wanted Suh to start badmouthing the Big 10. Suh told him like 4 times that he was loyal to NU and not a conference.

Four and half minutes of the same questions - repeated - over and over. Annoying.

Suh did handle it well.

Interviewer had no class at all

Yeah I got the impression he just wanted Suh to start badmouthing the Big 10. Suh told him like 4 times that he was loyal to NU and not a conference.

Four and half minutes of the same questions - repeated - over and over. Annoying.

Suh did handle it well.

Agreed. That interviewer needs to know how much he completely blew that in the interest of fishing for drama.

I still love how suh will only blame himself for the big 12 championship loss. As ridiculous as that is it just shows how he oozes class.

And yeah that interviewer was horrible....his points didn't even make sense.

"you beat up Texas, and Oklahoma, and now you want to play wisconsin lolwat!?"

and earlier he says

"but Ohio state, Penn state, and Michigan wont even be in the same division so it doesn't even matter amiright?"

How much does this guy get paid?

I still love how suh will only blame himself for the big 12 championship loss. As ridiculous as that is it just shows how he oozes class.

And yeah that interviewer was horrible....his points didn't even make sense.

"you beat up Texas, and Oklahoma, and now you want to play wisconsin lolwat!?"

and earlier he says

"but Ohio state, Penn state, and Michigan wont even be in the same division so it doesn't even matter amiright?"

How much does this guy get paid?

2 much.

Now we know why so many people 'hate' Nebraska and blame them for the break up of the Big 12! The media is fueling this. That interviewer was a total jerk!

Suh was class personified! He did NOT take the bait that crusty 'fisherman' was casting! Thanks Suh for representing the Big Red! We'll be following you with the Tigers this fall!