Texas message board

just curious, i also thought it fell apart because TU was so desperate for their own tv deal, and the PAC 10 would not allow that? they are blaming everyone else, but did not the PAC 10 want to invite them? i am confused from reading their board.

The pac 10 did invite Texas et al with conditions. bb says he has a deal with Fox. Texas declined the invite. Texas called her peeps and boom, media proclaims a deal. Maybe, no ink on any deals. The pac 10 deal, as far as I know, is still out for everyone else. aTm maybe to SEC

just curious, i also thought it fell apart because TU was so desperate for their own tv deal, and the PAC 10 would not allow that? they are blaming everyone else, but did not the PAC 10 want to invite them? i am confused from reading their board.

The pac 10 did invite Texas et al with conditions. bb says he has a deal with Fox. Texas declined the invite. Texas called her peeps and boom, media proclaims a deal. Maybe, no ink on any deals. The pac 10 deal, as far as I know, is still out for everyone else. aTm maybe to SEC

that's what i thought, but it appears texas only has itself to blame for being in the Big 12-2 (i liked that) and not in the Pac 10.

I would bet that aTm is going to stay. That rivalry with Texas is big for them.

Personally I think aTm would rather go to the SEC and get out from under their big brother, UT. Credit aTm for having the cajones to consider going to the SEC where they would, most likely, become the Baylor of that conference.

I am sure they would be ok while receiving more money.