Texas message board

The only thing that cracks me up is how UT says they have whooped our @$$ for years. Yes, they are 8-1 with us but whooping our @$$ is probably a bit extreme...

Sat, Dec 07 at St. Louis, Mo. 27 - 37 (L)

Sat, Oct 31 Memorial Stadium 16 - 20 (L)

‘99 Big 12 Champ – 22 – 6 (W)

Sat, Oct 23 at Austin, Texas 20 - 24 (L)

Sat, Nov 02 Memorial Stadium 24 - 27 (L)

Sat, Oct 21 Memorial Stadium 20 - 22 (L)

Sat, Oct 27 at Austin, Texas 25 - 28 (L)

Sat, Dec 05 Arlington, Texas (Cowboys Stadium) 12 - 13 (L)

The arrogance is amusing. I wish we stayed in the Big 12 but at this point it doesn't matter. I just can't wait to shut UT up later this year.

Since statistics don't lie:

In wins UTerus averaged just under 4 points victory margin

In wins Nebraska averaged 16 points victory margin

you know if those roles were reversed all of you would say that only numbers that matter are 7-1.

just saying...

I don't care if they say, Yeah, we got your number. We are 8-1. It's the retards saying "WE DOMINATED YOU YO!" that should go run in front of a greyhound bus.

The only thing that cracks me up is how UT says they have whooped our @$$ for years. Yes, they are 8-1 with us but whooping our @$$ is probably a bit extreme...

The arrogance is amusing. I wish we stayed in the Big 12 but at this point it doesn't matter. I just can't wait to shut UT up later this year.

you know if those roles were reversed all of you would say that only numbers that matter are 7-1.

just saying...

I don't care if they say, Yeah, we got your number. We are 8-1. It's the retards saying "WE DOMINATED YOU YO!" that should go run in front of a greyhound bus.

it doesn't matter, they caught us at our lowest, nothing to be that proud of. you have to beat the best to be the best, and we certainly weren't at our best.

just saying...

it doesn't matter, they caught us at our lowest, nothing to be that proud of. you have to beat the best to be the best, and we certainly weren't at our best.

good to know. I will keep this in mind next time anything from 1979-2002 season is brought up. I will pass the word to the other north programs. ;)

:laughpound

good to know. I will keep this in mind next time anything from 1979-2002 season is brought up. I will pass the word to the other north programs. ;)

There's a little bit of a difference between having a couple of down years and having a couple of up years.

Just a little. ;)

• Fire 1

just saying...

well, the difference is our lowest is still better than most of the rest of the norths' highest.

There's a little bit of a difference between having a couple of down years and having a couple of up years.

Just a little. ;)

Point: Nebraska

Just a little. ;)

you said that a lot better than i did.

If Texas goes to the PAC 10, their fans are going to hate it. I think this is the funniest thing of all. They will not like the distances to games, and they won't like not getting their way, because the existing schools will have none of it and will stand up to them. These schools can be very liberal, and that isn't going to be well liked in Texas either. I hope they enjoy what they have brought down on themselves with their arrogance and being so power hungry, because now they will have no more power than anyone else.

In the end, I think the Big 12 stays together. Texas will not go where they are not the big fish. They will add two teams and the Pac will add Utah. However, if they do end up having to go they won't be happy going. They will try and make it seem like it is the place to be, but I won't be fooled. :koolaid2:

Well, you called it Captain. the board is that much better for your insight and wisdom. :facepalm: