Ford Field wants to host potential championship game

I'd rather the revenue go to cities struggling like Detroit, Cincinnati, Cleveland, etc.

I would not put Cincinnati in the "struggling" category. It is not a rust belt city.

Living there I don't see it hosting a major NCAA event. It is something that has not been done in the past.

My top choices would be Lambeau Field, Soldier Field, and Lucas Oil Stadium. Lambeau Field and Soldier Field are historic stadiums in Big Ten country, and Lucas Oil Stadium is a great indoor stadium, if they want to control weather. Ford Field looks nice on TV, but the city itself leaves a lot to be desired.

The Big Ten title game will be indoors most likely and if it is outdoors it will be a noon start or earlier. Before Minnesota built their new stadium it was the only place in November that they would scheduled night games.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/12592/november-night-games-not-impossible-in-bt

Welcome to the Big Ten Nebraska is a great addition and us Gopher fans look forward to padding are lead in the Head to Head series.

The Big Ten title game will be indoors most likely and if it is outdoors it will be a noon start or earlier. Before Minnesota built their new stadium it was the only place in November that they would scheduled night games.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/12592/november-night-games-not-impossible-in-bt

Welcome to the Big Ten Nebraska is a great addition and us Gopher fans look forward to padding are lead in the Head to Head series.

Wait...isn't kevin cosgrove your d-coordinator? And you think you will pad your lead in the head to head series? Not trying to be a jerk but yeah.............. :LOLtartar