hated nebraska

Let the rest of the new 'Big Tex Conference' vent their spleens at Nebraska. It's not like they didn't have

a lot jealousy to start with against Big Red. We'll see how they feel about things ten years down as it'll

truly be Texas and Oklahoma and the 8 dwarves for awhile, unless the new 'Big Tex Conference' can find a few

other teams to join up.

If fans are going to turn their backs when Nebraska comes to town, does that mean that they are going to bend over when Texas comes to town? Serious question. <_<

can you bend over when you are on your knees?

I think Mizzou proved that it's possible. They bent over for Texas, while they were on their knees for the Big 10. :cop:

If fans are going to turn their backs when Nebraska comes to town, does that mean that they are going to bend over when Texas comes to town? Serious question. <_<

can you bend over when you are on your knees?

I think Mizzou proved that it's possible. They bent over for Texas, while they were on their knees for the Big 10. :cop:

well-played-mauer.jpg

• Fire 2

It's no secret that this year is going to be a very angry and determined Nebraska Football team. If this crap of blaming us keeps up, i see Bo using. Can you imagine an even more pissed and determined Eric Martin on k.o. All i have to say they all just better watch it, cuz if he have a relevant offense this year, things could get ugly anywhere we go. Bo's a hardass, and i would love to see him rub it in.

It's no secret that this year is going to be a very angry and determined Nebraska Football team. If this crap of blaming us keeps up, i see Bo using. Can you imagine an even more pissed and determined Eric Martin on k.o. All i have to say they all just better watch it, cuz if he have a relevant offense this year, things could get ugly anywhere we go. Bo's a hardass, and i would love to see him rub it in.

bo has plenty of reasons to hate the big 12.

bo has plenty of reasons to hate the big 12.

...and the BCS. I mean isn't that why they made that call? ;)