new jerseys

This is just a replica, but this popped up on one of the sites selling Husker jerseys the other day.

I like those Jersey's pretty BA if you ask me.

Where is this site??? I ve look around at the obvious ones and cant find the new jerseys, let alone a REX BURKHEAD one.

I must have a REX BURKHEAD jersey, I walk a 1,000 miles to get one!!!!

This is just a replica, but this popped up on one of the sites selling Husker jerseys the other day.

Where is this site??? I ve look around at the obvious ones and cant find the new jerseys, let alone a REX BURKHEAD one.

http://huskerheadquarters.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=1729

Thanks!!!!! :thumbs

I don't care what the uniforms look like, as long as Obama isn't in one, holding one, or even looking at one. Everything he touches goes to hell in a hand basket.

Yes, how could he possibly screw up the perfection that he inherited from the previous administration? :sarcasm

:facepalm:

I don't care what the uniforms look like, as long as Obama isn't in one, holding one, or even looking at one. Everything he touches goes to hell in a hand basket.

Yes, how could he possibly screw up the perfection that he inherited from the previous administration? :sarcasm

Hmmm...I love how boneheaded previous administrations are the justification for boneheaded decisions of the current administration...which just so happen to reflect the agenda that he wants. How convenient. Bush is responsible for his decisions. Obama for his. Either way, the jersey's are ok with me as long as we don't look like Wisconsin ::shudders at the thought::

Hmmm...I love how boneheaded previous administrations are the justification for boneheaded decisions of the current administration...which just so happen to reflect the agenda that he wants. How convenient. Bush is responsible for his decisions. Obama for his. Either way, the jersey's are ok with me as long as we don't look like Wisconsin ::shudders at the thought::

why can't we keep a set of jerseys and pants for more than three years???

it's not like we ever get an monumental change that makes us look way different...we always have to move a logo...change the stripes...wear all white(oh god that is next again :facepalm: )...change back to red pants...why can't we just stuck with something

it's not like we ever get an monumental change that makes us look way different...we always have to move a logo...change the stripes...wear all white(oh god that is next again :facepalm: )...change back to red pants...why can't we just stuck with something

We kept the same jersey style (and I mean it was entirely the same, except for maybe the way the jersey was sewn) from '04 thru '09. Seeing how the new change, if there even is any, is hardly detrimental or significant towards the overall look of the jerseys, and how in '04 the only thing that was changed was getting rid of the long socks and adding pant stripes, I think we've been as consistent as anyone can ask for.

We kept the same jersey style (and I mean it was entirely the same, except for maybe the way the jersey was sewn) from '04 thru '09. Seeing how the new change, if there even is any, is hardly detrimental or significant towards the overall look of the jerseys, and how in '04 the only thing that was changed was getting rid of the long socks and adding pant stripes, I think we've been as consistent as anyone can ask for.

i thought we had all white at one point in the crapahan era

Is the patch on the Burkhead jersey sewn on?

Is the patch on the Burkhead jersey sewn on?

So I picked 1 up today at husker headquarters,I absolutely just had to have one. The patch is sewn on, as is the adidas logo on the V-Neck. The back were the name plate is looks like this. A little different but nothing really noticeable.

post-8067-127726057161.jpg