HuskerBoard Facebook Page

I wondered the same thing then I had a disagreement with a chic on the UnsportsmandLike facebook thread and now I know. She was a nightmare

Yep that's a big no-no. Don't start Facebook fighyts with people you don't know. Hell, don't do it with people you do know either

This is actually a really good idea, IMO. We could update it with the latest news about recruiting, injuries, game information, etc.

I'd be willing to help organize/run it if there is significant interest and if it's okay with the admins here.

This is actually a really good idea, IMO. We could update it with the latest news about recruiting, injuries, game information, etc.

I'd be willing to help organize/run it if there is significant interest and if it's okay with the admins here.

Ya wouldn't b a great idea? It'd b awesome, well administrators, watchall think?

I would love to see Huskerboard on Facebook - EXCEPT for one thing...every Husker Hater in the country would be on there making inappropriate comments. Probably not a good idea. At least on here the Admins can police it, and keep the garbage out for the most part.

I would love to see Huskerboard on Facebook - EXCEPT for one thing...every Husker Hater in the country would be on there making inappropriate comments. Probably not a good idea. At least on here the Admins can police it, and keep the garbage out for the most part.

ihave accounts at both,,,i just have not used it much,,,sort of confusing....many here don,t even know what facebook is,,,i still don,t know what a blog is ,, i thought that was come kind of animal

I know for a fact we gain a lot of support from my generation, and hopefully turn em to our board.

Also u need to become a fan of something (like huskerboard) inorder to receive info & I don't think many Husker haters would go outta their way to do so.

I think they should really look into it