Preseason Magazine Info

im kinda surprised that k state was posted below colorado and ku and iowa state! i know they suck but seriously! idk iho i think they will surprise alot of people and end up 2nd or 3rd in the north behind NU and maybe mizzou

I was thinking the same thing. do people forget that they almost won the north, in snyders first year? I think K-State will do better than people think.

Yea who wouldve thought that after they lost La-Lafeyette. The thing about Snyders teams is that they always play better in the back half of season. If they had some defense they wouldve beat OU and NU last year. I think they have a shot at 3rd in the north this year. Snyder gets every bit of talent and heart out of his boys.

im kinda surprised that k state was posted below colorado and ku and iowa state! i know they suck but seriously! idk iho i think they will surprise alot of people and end up 2nd or 3rd in the north behind NU and maybe mizzou

I was thinking the same thing. do people forget that they almost won the north, in snyders first year? I think K-State will do better than people think.

Yea who wouldve thought that after they lost La-Lafeyette. The thing about Snyders teams is that they always play better in the back half of season. If they had some defense they wouldve beat OU and NU last year. I think they have a shot at 3rd in the north this year. Snyder gets every bit of talent and heart out of his boys.

Some would argue the reason they play better at the back end of the season is that they could hardly play worse!

Some would argue the reason they play better at the back end of the season is that they could hardly play worse!

True if not for the pesky fact that their schedule is harder after the non-con games.

True if not for the pesky fact that their schedule is harder after the non-con games.

Bugs Bunny can coach. Doesn't he look like Bugs though.

Got a question for anyone that has Phil Steel'e's mag.

I've seen a chart that he has Nebraska with the 3rd most improved offense projections in his ratings based on ppg, behind Rice and South Carolina but the chart doesn't list the ppg he predicted for us to have.

Can someone put up what he projects us to get in that statistic?

That's the Rogers Poll, which is actually a computer program by a guy named Jon Rogers. Apparently he has some formula, which I'm guessing includes a bunch of inputs like returning starts and stats from last season.

But half of Oregon's starters are in jail or kicked off the team.