Interesting Last Year in the Texas 12

EZ-E

Think about it fellas. We have an absolute studly team coming back this year. Has a lot of us saying that we could very well run the table and win the conference. Here is my point:

Given the chance againsst some of the teams that have wronged us in the past, being this maybe being our last year that we will ever play them, dont you think Bo will run up the score and pile it on? I would love nothing more than to see Bo do that on a certain date in October.

I don't see Bo as a "run up the score" type of fellow. Except of course the Texas game. Go ahead and drop half a hundred on them then go for two followed by an incomprehensible on-side kick with 30 sec to go. :corndance

Wash - Rinse - Repeat for whomever you get in the title game.

Think about it fellas. We have an absolute studly team coming back this year. Has a lot of us saying that we could very well run the table and win the conference. Here is my point:

Given the chance againsst some of the teams that have wronged us in the past, being this maybe being our last year that we will ever play them, dont you think Bo will run up the score and pile it on? I would love nothing more than to see Bo do that on a certain date in October.

I don't see Bo as a "run up the score" type of fellow. Except of course the Texas game. Go ahead and drop half a hundred on them then go for two followed by an incomprehensible on-side kick with 30 sec to go. :corndance

Wash - Rinse - Repeat for whomever you get in the title game.

i remember laying the wood to ULL last year...didn't really run it up, but 56-0 is pretty bad

I can see Bo's temper maybe playing a part in him wanting to do this. I also, however, think that Osbourne might be a bit pissed.

I think it should be Man Law that every Husker fan who mispells Coach Osborne's name, has to place 20 bucks into every Huskerboard member's Pay Pal account! mfclap.gif

What if a girl misspells it? :hmmph

Then they get spanked

I can see Bo's temper maybe playing a part in him wanting to do this. I also, however, think that Osbourne might be a bit pissed.

I think it should be Man Law that every Husker fan who mispells Coach Osborne's name, has to place 20 bucks into every Huskerboard member's Pay Pal account! mfclap.gif

Then they get spanked

By every member of huskerboard :corndance

Then they get spanked

By every member of huskerboard :corndance

set it up

Somehow I think Tom will be more than happy if we pile some points on people. He buried a few people in his day. However, this is probably an unrealistic expectation to put on the team. Let's just see if the offense can gel and move the ball consistently against good defenses and score touchdowns. In the regular season (approx. one week preparation) against BCS quality opponents our offense mustered:

VT= 0 Touchdowns

MZ= 4 Touchdowns

TT= 1 Touchdown

ISU= 1 Touchdown

BAY= 1 Touchdown

OU= 1 Touchdown

KU= 3 Touchdowns

KSU= 2 Touchdowns

CU= 2 Touchdowns

TX= 0 Touchdowns

For the mathmatically challenged that is only 1.5 touchdowns per game. Hard to "run up the score" with that.

the 2010 schedule looks to be even easier than 2009, no VT or TT.

if the huskers can get by isu this time :dumdum , they should win the north easily.

beating texass or ou is another matter.