Interesting Last Year in the Texas 12

EZ-E

Think about it fellas. We have an absolute studly team coming back this year. Has a lot of us saying that we could very well run the table and win the conference. Here is my point:

Given the chance againsst some of the teams that have wronged us in the past, being this maybe being our last year that we will ever play them, dont you think Bo will run up the score and pile it on? I would love nothing more than to see Bo do that on a certain date in October.

I guess I'm not as optimistic as some Husker fans are about the upcoming season. As good as 2009 ended for NU, there where times during the season where NU looked just as likely to lose out than finish the season with a win near win over TX and a shut out over AZ in the Holiday Bowl. On top of that Nebraska hasn't gone undefeated in conference play since their NC year in 1997. That's a big hill to climb for a team with an inconsistent starting QB and an offense that is far from proven.

No I'm not going into 2010 expecting a NC, but if NU doesn't win the north and (*fingers crossed*) kick some ass in the CCG on the way out the door, then this season will feel like a giant kick in the... :nutz

shut up, shut up, shut up, please shut up!!

Don't jinx us!! We already have a huge target on our back.

Yep, because when other team's fans get mad that we're getting cocky, that target gets bigger and bigger. And you know what happens then, don't you? Everyone knows the emotions of fanbases contributes to ~ 90% of wins. Message boards DIRECTLY affect each and every season.

• Fire 2

Yeah I'm not expecting to win the big12. I do expect to win the north. I would love to beat texass on the way out in october but we'll see. That game will be ugly. I think we CAN win the big12 but it'll be pretty tough. Our team has learned how to win most of the close games but that might not be enough win the conference.

I guess I'm not as optimistic as some Husker fans are about the upcoming season. As good as 2009 ended for NU, there where times during the season where NU looked just as likely to lose out than finish the season with a win near win over TX and a shut out over AZ in the Holiday Bowl. On top of that Nebraska hasn't gone undefeated in conference play since their NC year in 1997. That's a big hill to climb for a team with an inconsistent starting QB and an offense that is far from proven.

No I'm not going into 2010 expecting a NC, but if NU doesn't win the north and (*fingers crossed*) kick some ass in the CCG on the way out the door, then this season will feel like a giant kick in the... :nutz

Or the best omen EVER!!!!

:koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

Or the best omen EVER!!!!

:koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

i don't think when its a good thing it is called an omen...i thought was just when it was for bad stuff

You guys went 10-4 last year with Suh and had the best defense... Will it be the same without him? Will other improvement only work back to a 10-4? No ISU suprises hopefully? I hope you guys run the Big 12 but I don't see any clear support of why this would be. I mostly hope you guys prevail on 10/16.

I don't have enough :koolaid2: just yet.