Attention Big Ten Fans: Mark Your Calendars

Here are the big games that all Big Ten fans should be setting aside plans for this season:

September 4th: Purdue @ Notre Dame - Brian Kelly (sp?) is at the helm for Notre Dame for this traditional rivalry game and will try to clog the revolving coaching door at Notre Dame. Purdue has some new guns at QB, but then again, they always do.

September 11th: Miami (FL) @ Ohio State - Miami is supposed to be having a resurgent year. We'll see. Let's pull for the Big Ten!

September 11th: Penn State @ Alabama - Arguably the more important match up of the day, it will be a great victory if Penn State upsets the champion Alabama!

October 9th: Michigan State @ M*ch*gan - Both teams returning from shaky seasons, but this rivalry game should be telling of Rod's future in Ann Arbor.

October 16th: Texas @ Nebraska - We need a win here, Huskers. Leave the Big 12 the right way. The Big Ten is watching and we are all pulling for you.

October 16th: Ohio State @ Wisconsin - Wisconsin has Iowa and Ohio State back to back, which sucks, but the Buckeyes are at home and this game should decide the season for the Badgers and factor the importance of Ohio State @ Iowa and Iowa @ Wisconsin in the coming weeks.

October 23rd: Wisconsin @ Iowa - Wisconsin will be coming off playing the Buckeyes at home, and if they previously won, this could be THE GAME of the Big Ten.

November 13th: Penn State @ Ohio State - The series is 13-12 in Ohio State's favor. Ohio State is looking for revenge after the last home defeat to Penn State.

November 20th: Ohio State @ Iowa - This is shaping up to be the most important game of the Big Ten's season.

November 27th: M*ch*gan @ Ohio State - Actually, this game doesn't have too much importance weighed on it at the moment, and that is sad. I guess you guys can skip this one.

I'll be watching everything but the first one. I refuse to watch any Domer game, excluding those Nebraska gets to pad the win column in of course.

Hopefully we can take care of Texas, and do so handily. We've got the team to do it - the big question is whether our hardest competition is from UT or the Refs.

agreed...why give them better ratings

Why do you feel the need to replace your i's for *'s when typing the word Michigan?

Woody Hayes would not even say the word M*ch*g*n. He called them "That state up north" or "that team up north". You'll see a lot of Buckeyes say TSUN or TTUN due to that. But since you guys may not know what that means, we type M*ch*g*n, so we don't actually have to say the word. And plus M*ch*g*n is a vulgar word, and I don't want to offend anyone here. It's also acceptable to call them Meatchicken...

:)

Here are the big games that all Big Ten fans should be setting aside plans for this season:

September 4th: Purdue @ Notre Dame - Brian Kelly (sp?) is at the helm for Notre Dame for this traditional rivalry game and will try to clog the revolving coaching door at Notre Dame. Purdue has some new guns at QB, but then again, they always do.

September 11th: Miami (FL) @ Ohio State - Miami is supposed to be having a resurgent year. We'll see. Let's pull for the Big Ten!

September 11th: Penn State @ Alabama - Arguably the more important match up of the day, it will be a great victory if Penn State upsets the champion Alabama!

October 9th: Michigan State @ M*ch*gan - Both teams returning from shaky seasons, but this rivalry game should be telling of Rod's future in Ann Arbor.

October 16th: Texas @ Nebraska - We need a win here, Huskers. Leave the Big 12 the right way. The Big Ten is watching and we are all pulling for you.

October 16th: Ohio State @ Wisconsin - Wisconsin has Iowa and Ohio State back to back, which sucks, but the Buckeyes are at home and this game should decide the season for the Badgers and factor the importance of Ohio State @ Iowa and Iowa @ Wisconsin in the coming weeks.

October 23rd: Wisconsin @ Iowa - Wisconsin will be coming off playing the Buckeyes at home, and if they previously won, this could be THE GAME of the Big Ten.

November 13th: Penn State @ Ohio State - The series is 13-12 in Ohio State's favor. Ohio State is looking for revenge after the last home defeat to Penn State.

November 20th: Ohio State @ Iowa - This is shaping up to be the most important game of the Big Ten's season.

November 27th: M*ch*gan @ Ohio State - Actually, this game doesn't have too much importance weighed on it at the moment, and that is sad. I guess you guys can skip this one.

A schedule like this is why I love football season....thanks!

Why do you feel the need to replace your i's for *'s when typing the word Michigan?

Woody Hayes would not even say the word M*ch*g*n. He called them "That state up north" or "that team up north". You'll see a lot of Buckeyes say TSUN or TTUN due to that. But since you guys may not know what that means, we type M*ch*g*n, so we don't actually have to say the word. And plus M*ch*g*n is a vulgar word, and I don't want to offend anyone here. It's also acceptable to call them Meatchicken...

:)

We have a naughty word on here to. It's called b******* (b.l.a.c.k.o.u.t.) Oh and B*** C*ll*h*n...and lets not forget K*v*n C*sgr*v*

The "i"'s belong to Ohio.

No Minnesota / USC or Minnesota / Wisconsin game on there? Good try Buckeye.

In the scope of the conference, Minnesota is not nearly as an important game for anyone. Wisconsin has bigger fish to concern itself with. Sorry, Gopher.