My fellow Nebraskans..............

I couldn't help it...sing along at work (Courtesy of www.huskerbay.com)

There is no place like Nebraska

Dear Old Nebraska U (No Place Like Nebraska):

Dear old Nebraska U.

Where the girls are the fairest,

The boys are the squarest,

Of any old school that I knew.

There is no place like Nebraska,

Where they're all true blue.

We'll all stick together,

In all kinds of weather,

For Dear old Nebraska U!

TD Version

I couldn't help it...sing along at work (Courtesy of www.huskerbay.com)

Dear Old Nebraska U (No Place Like Nebraska):

Dear old Nebraska U.

We'll all stick together,

In all kinds of weather,

For Dear old Nebraska U!

TD Version

Dear old Nebraska U.

We'll all freeze our asses,

As we walk to classes!

For Dear old Nebraska U!

Can't wait, too bad I can't watch the game. One of my buddies is getting married!!! I think having you marriage on a Husker game day should be grounds for an immediate annulment. I mean the schedule comes out so far in advance you'd work your marriage around that. They need to get their priorities in order. :bang

Can't wait, too bad I can't watch the game. One of my buddies is getting married!!! I think having you marriage on a Husker game day should be grounds for an immediate annulment. I mean the schedule comes out so far in advance you'd work your marriage around that. They need to get their priorities in order. :bang

Not sure about the annullment, the man agreed to it! If one of my buddies did this, I'd tell him why I couldn't make it. Friends come and go, but the Huskers are forever!!!

Actually, one of my Douch-bag friends got married last year during NU/Mizzou. I was in the wedding, and luckily it was an evening wedding and we got to watch the game, or I would have accidentally missed the flight to Chicago.

It is officially GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:band:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

Damn Eric. I couldnt have said it better. YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS. :horns2