Whos lucky #13?

i would like to get some of these guys,,but they are long shots....maybe nu will be lucky and get one....i am waiting to see if nu can ever snag a 5 star recruit...has not happen in a long time

Definitely thought Tyler Moore was going to be :star:star:star:star:star

If we get Aaron Green and he has a beastly senior year he could be one too :thumbs

i would like to get some of these guys,,but they are long shots....maybe nu will be lucky and get one....i am waiting to see if nu can ever snag a 5 star recruit...has not happen in a long time

You realize Baker Steinkuhler was a 5 star and is just going to be a redshirt sophomore this year, right?

Wasn't too long ago dude. Class of 2008- Baker Steinkuhler.

Edit: Dang, didn't see you guys had this covered. I was going to post this last nite, but my battery died, so I rolled over and went to bed. Shoulda known someone else would've already caught this.

You realize Baker Steinkuhler was a 5 star and is just going to be a redshirt sophomore this year, right?

In his defense, we didn't exactly "snag" Stein...he more or less jumped into the boat - it was a given he'd be a Husker and we would have had to seriously screw it up to lose him. Getting Bowman out of Big10 country in 05' was huge. After this season I can definatley see us landing 1 a year though.

• 4 weeks later...

If we're opening this thread back up thanks to Mr. Admires departure, my, ahem, guess is Santos. Tomorrow.

Heck of a guess!!!

I'd like to thank all of my inside sources, my computer stalking Nebraska's rivals site, and of course my beloved cohorts at Huskerboard! I couldn't have done this without you all! :cheers