I still have goose bumps over Nebraska joining!!!!

I cannot wait until Nebraska is fully integrated into the Big Ten! :horns2

agreed. part of me just wants to have enough patience to get to this fall, but then i am really excited to start big 10 play. luckily the excitement for the big 10 is mitigated by my excitment for this season, but after this season, it will be the longest off-season to date.

Im realing pumped about joining the BigTen. Its a chance to start building some rivalrys, traveling to new campus and stadiums(i cant wait to go to Wisconsin). The other schools in the BigTen as well as the fans have empraced us. Its win-win for everybody involved, I think that is the reason im fired up about it the most.

:horns2

I'm still finding it weird about all the Big 10 peeps on here...it's like we joined a different conference or something. ;)

Looking forward to it...apparently the chemo and radiation worked to cure us from the cancerous horn that was killing us. :) Gotta say that even though I doubt it will transpire in the stadiums, Big 10 members that have been on this forum for the most part have been top-notch with class.

I'm still finding it weird about all the Big 10 peeps on here...it's like we joined a different conference or something. ;)

Looking forward to it...apparently the chemo and radiation worked to cure us from the cancerous horn that was killing us. :) Gotta say that even though I doubt it will transpire in the stadiums, Big 10 members that have been on this forum for the most part have been top-notch with class.

Yeah, they have been great. It feels like moving from a slummy trailer park to........ not a trailer park. Classy folks, very supportive and excited to have another top-notch program. :koolaid2:

Yeah, they have been great. It feels like moving from a slummy trailer park to........ not a trailer park. Classy folks, very supportive and excited to have another top-notch program. :koolaid2:

Wait until we've played them a few times. Things won't stay so amicable forever. :bang

This is a GOOOOOD thing...I think fans in the Big Ten will be a hell of a lot classier than we have been dealing with in CU and KSU. I dreaded when we played there just because of what takes place in the stands and parking lots. Then you have KU...you better not park at any of their motels the night before or they slash your tires so you have a hard time getting to the game. Then there is Missouri...cry babies that they are, and ISU, who has never been good enough to take seriously until lately...so we really don't know what they would be like if they actually could win a few games consistently.

And enough has been said about Texas, and how they think they are the cat's meow....

This is a GOOOOOD thing...I think fans in the Big Ten will be a hell of a lot classier than we have been dealing with in CU and KSU. I dreaded when we played there just because of what takes place in the stands and parking lots. Then you have KU...you better not park at any of their motels the night before or they slash your tires so you have a hard time getting to the game. Then there is Missouri...cry babies that they are, and ISU, who has never been good enough to take seriously until lately...so we really don't know what they would be like if they actually could win a few games consistently.

And enough has been said about Texas, and how they think they are the cat's meow....

well said...

ISU has had decent seasons before last.....