We are ranked 9th in the video game. Respectable. What's hilarious is our offense in an A- and our defense is a B+. How can a video game butcher that so badly? They had to notice we were the best defense or at least top 5 in the country last year. How is our defense not an A? That's just hilarious that the offense is ranked higher than the defense.

Sorry about not posting it in the games forum. And yeah I understand they mess up alot, but come on at least make our defense rated higher than our offense. And yes, I have already pre-ordered the game too. Couldn't live without it. Anyone else agree that the gameplay of NCAA is way better than Madden? I can't stand playing Madden.

Sorry about not posting it in the games forum. And yeah I understand they mess up alot, but come on at least make our defense rated higher than our offense. And yes, I have already pre-ordered the game too. Couldn't live without it. Anyone else agree that the gameplay of NCAA is way better than Madden? I can't stand playing Madden.

Meh, it depends on the scenario. But, for the most part, I've generally been more gratified with what Madden puts on the table than what NCAA puts on the table. I would still rather play NCAA, but Madden usually does a much better presentation and gameplay job.

If you are talking about the last few years, then you are absolutely wrong. NCAA on next-gen has been a disaster, with Madden being a slightly less horrible disaster (the last two years separating the two quite a bit, in terms of gameplay and true football simulation). If you're talking about this year, that remains to be seen, although NCAA is finally a solid product for the first time since coming to the new consoles.

If you are talking about the last few years, then you are absolutely wrong. NCAA on next-gen has been a disaster, with Madden being a slightly less horrible disaster (the last two years separating the two quite a bit, in terms of gameplay and true football simulation). If you're talking about this year, that remains to be seen, although NCAA is finally a solid product for the first time since coming to the new consoles.

Agreed.

I am really interested, though, to see exactly what we get from this game. I think that the actual game play features they decided to update are going to be a great addition, but I'm skeptical as to whether they will be presented correctly or that they will work correctly.

Can't wait till Tuesday..