I have NCAA 10 on the XBOX 360, but I've never played online. I don't have XBOX LIVE because I have yet to get the internets on the box.

i would strongly recommend online play and i can't wait for the new NCAA. i have a ps3, so i don't have to pay the xbox live fees, which i think is ridiculous.

I have NCAA 10 on the XBOX 360, but I've never played online. I don't have XBOX LIVE because I have yet to get the internets on the box.

i would strongly recommend online play and i can't wait for the new NCAA. i have a ps3, so i don't have to pay the xbox live fees, which i think is ridiculous.

Add me on PS3, GT: HAPPY_GILMORE91

Add me on PS3, GT: HAPPY_GILMORE91

i'll do that the next time i'm on, i'm "pallmoll"

it is just over $3 a month, you pry pay more in utilities running the machine then for online play.

and Xbox360 support and Online play is far superior IMO

Strange match-up Missouri vs Clemson....

humph

+1

Totally agree. The online experience is a night and day difference from the PS3. But if you're just using PS3 online for NCAA than it's probably not that big of a deal.

I'm excited to see where they rank the 'skers in this years game. They better make our D beastly. :box