NU will be ranked #9 in this year's game:

ncaa11e3a.jpg

Where did you find that picture at?

Here: http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/06/15/e3-2010-day-one-quick-impressions#more-23432

Also, the summary screen.

ncaa11e3gmstats.jpg

How in the hell did our defense give up that many yards and points to Okie State, eventhough they dont have Robinson and Bryant anymore. Bo and Carl better go back to drawing board, cause that wont work against OU. :lol::lol::lol:

How in the hell did our defense give up that many yards and points to Okie State, eventhough they dont have Robinson and Bryant anymore. Bo and Carl better go back to drawing board, cause that wont work against OU. :lol::lol::lol:

That was from two guys playing against each other the first time at E3. Unfortunately, playing good defense is going to be hard in this version if the Demo is any indication. There's definitely going to need to be some slider tweaking..

The one thing that sucks about the conference expansion, is that you have to swap the team with another one. You can't just expand the conference. It sucks, but for good reason.

So what I did (NCAA 2010), I just swapped Purdue for Nebraska. I did much more than that though. For example Purdue is not the Big 12, they are in the C-USA. OU and OSU are in the north, Houston and TCU are in the south. Colorado is in the MWC, also Boise St. San Diego State is in the WAC. I had to put the Irish in the Big East, seeing how i couldn't think of a way to put them in the Big Ten without losing someone important.

The one thing that sucks about the conference expansion, is that you have to swap the team with another one. You can't just expand the conference. It sucks, but for good reason.

So what I did (NCAA 2010), I just swapped Purdue for Nebraska. I did much more than that though. For example Purdue is not the Big 12, they are in the C-USA. OU and OSU are in the north, Houston and TCU are in the south. Colorado is in the MWC, also Boise St. San Diego State is in the WAC. I had to put the Irish in the Big East, seeing how i couldn't think of a way to put them in the Big Ten without losing someone important.

You could just swap the big 12 for the Big 10...

I just got done playing the demo. Here are my initial thoughts.

1) As far as intros before the game are concerned, don't expect anything brilliant. Clemson merely walks up, touches Howard's Rock, and then we listen to Nessler introduce them. I expect our "Tunnel Walk" to just be our players touching the horseshoe and then exiting onto the field. Rather meager, yes, but it is still better than nothing.

2) Trucking has become nearly impossible. Clearly, the previous games had the animations way off, but I was only able to break a few tackles with my juke stick. Running a player over never happened for me and I was almost always tackled on first contact.

3) Blocking assignments are definitely better. You can now finally run to the perimeter behind a blocker and not have him peel off to hit somebody 5 yards behind you.

4) I really enjoyed the fact that holding "B" on the 360 allowed you to run up and spike the ball to stop the clock. I also liked how holding "Y" at the end of the play made your team run up to the line of scrimmage, yet still gave you full access to your playbook so you could run a more efficient no huddle.

5) The game still seems slow-paced to me. One of my biggest knocks on previous NCAA football titles has been that that the video game speed doesn't look realistic and you don't feel the hit/impact (figuratively speaking) of everything that is going on in the game. It feels like I'm a marshmallow running into other marshmallows, and then mundanely falling to the ground in a heap of marshmallow goo. It can be a real cluster 'you-know-what' at times.

With a ACE BIG package- or any tightend package-- They all hold the blocks and the deep ball is always open.

I hate how they try to reinvent the F*ing wheel with these games, why can't they just improve on a solid base. This one really reminded me of the first 360 edition, possibly the worst game I have ever played. I was playing on All-American and time after time my defense just didn't stop anything. Pretty frustrating.

Saddly, I will still buy it.

I love how low of figures our offensive line has, what a joke. Also, Sean Fisher didn't even break an 80? Let's go to any other team with a new LB and they pry have atleast an 80. what a joke.

I just got done playing the demo. Here are my initial thoughts.

1) As far as intros before the game are concerned, don't expect anything brilliant. Clemson merely walks up, touches Howard's Rock, and then we listen to Nessler introduce them. I expect our "Tunnel Walk" to just be our players touching the horseshoe and then exiting onto the field. Rather meager, yes, but it is still better than nothing.

2) Trucking has become nearly impossible. Clearly, the previous games had the animations way off, but I was only able to break a few tackles with my juke stick. Running a player over never happened for me and I was almost always tackled on first contact.

3) Blocking assignments are definitely better. You can now finally run to the perimeter behind a blocker and not have him peel off to hit somebody 5 yards behind you.

4) I really enjoyed the fact that holding "B" on the 360 allowed you to run up and spike the ball to stop the clock. I also liked how holding "Y" at the end of the play made your team run up to the line of scrimmage, yet still gave you full access to your playbook so you could run a more efficient no huddle.

5) The game still seems slow-paced to me. One of my biggest knocks on previous NCAA football titles has been that that the video game speed doesn't look realistic and you don't feel the hit/impact (figuratively speaking) of everything that is going on in the game. It feels like I'm a marshmallow running into other marshmallows, and then mundanely falling to the ground in a heap of marshmallow goo. It can be a real cluster 'you-know-what' at times.

1) You're probably right, but it's something, like you said.

2) I trucked a couple dudes with Clemson's FB last night. I think it relies on how much "steam" you've built up in that direction. I've been able to spin out of a lot of arm tackles though.

3) YES! :thumbs

4) YES! :thumbs

5) I think they had to slow it down some because it was almost cartoon-like at times. But I agree that it is probably a little too slow.

THE BIG TEN IN NCAA FOOTBALL 11

University - Overall | Offense | Defense

Ohio State A | A+ | A

M*ch*gan B | B+ | B

Illinois C+ | C+ | C+

Indiana B- | B | C+

Iowa B+ | A- | B+

Michigan State B | B+ | B

Minnesota B | B | B

Northwestern B- | B- | B

Penn State A- | A | B+

Purdue B- | B | B-

Wisconsin A- | A | B+

and though not in Big Ten play,

Nebraska B+ | A- | B+

Am I the only one who thinks it is a bit odd that Northwestern (who looks good, by the way) is the only Big Ten school that has a better defense than offense? The emphasis in the Big Ten is defense.