I was in line last year at 27. Now i wasnt in jersey or team colors like many others were. And i had to go to work at 6 a.m. and I am sure most of those guys didnt. But i was still in a line at midnight.

please dont judge me....:)

Consider yourself judged.

But, you have been judged in a very cool way.

post-6028-127871125793.jpg

I was in line last year at 27. Now i wasnt in jersey or team colors like many others were. And i had to go to work at 6 a.m. and I am sure most of those guys didnt. But i was still in a line at midnight.

That was exactly what I was hoping someone would say! Thanks FRO....we now 28 year olds need to stick together....

That was exactly what I was hoping someone would say! Thanks FRO....we now 28 year olds need to stick together....

I need someone, cause my wife makes fun of me. :lol:

Usually I watch the opening the video to NCAA College Football, for the music. But this time, the music sucks and it focuses too much on certain teams and not enough on other ones as well. Too much Miami, Florida and Alabama. Out of the footage in this video I saw, Texas, Alabama, Notre Dame, Michigan, Florida, FSU, Miami, Ohio State, Tenn, Missouri, Geo Tech, Clemson, and Illionis. I saw no Pac-10, no MWC, no WAC, and no Big East schools used in the opening screen. What a shame.

Anybody got an update on the game? I can't pick mine up till sometime tonight after 5. Is it pretty similar to the demo? I know the demo had some weird feeling to it and was also a little glitchy in some areas.

What areas do you think were glitchy? The feel is probably different because of the locomotion system, but I think it makes run plays a helluva lot more enjoyable. I've been impressed so far, even though I've only been playing the Road to Glory until rosters come out and I can play a dynasty. In the high school playoffs I averaged 300 yards rushing per game on All-American :). I recently overtook Roy as the #1 RB 4 games into the season rockin Ahman's number. I am trying to find an online dynasty because that seems to be the best game mode from what I've read.

For those that have the game, there is already a patch available that fixes some of the problems that were discovered from demo feedback:

The following changes were made for the July 13th patch:

-Fixed an exploit where the QB could walk through the defense when the ball is snapped, with a guaranteed a gain of over 50 yards.

-Tuned QB fumbling on scrambles, resolving an issue where the QB would fumble every time if hit past the line of scrimmage.

-Improved deep zone coverage assignments, making it significantly more difficult to be beaten by the deep ball. In particular, deep zones have been improved against Streak routes.

-Tuned QB throwing out of a sack. Previously, it was too easy for a QB to throw the ball while being tackled; this has been toned down to be more accurate.

-Resolved an error with pursuit angles, which resulted in defenders over pursuing the ball carrier every play. The angle was fixed to be slightly more aggressive, creating a more accurate pursuit.

-Tuned the read and react assignment for linebackers, especially outside linebackers, before the handoff. This will make it more difficult to run the ball outside the Tackles.

-Fixed an issue with the CPU ball carrier being stuck in a forward lean animation. Also lowered the frequency of CPU ball carriers leaning.

-Resolved an issue where AI players in man coverage assignment would swerve when covering particular vertical routes, causing them to be beat repeatedly.

-Ball carriers will no longer go into a tightrope assignment when running along the sideline. This was causing the player’s speed to decrease to 70%.

-Resolved an issue that was causing tackles to not matchup in online games, potentially causing a crash in online games.

-Footsliding will no longer occur when the ball carrier has the ball in their left hand.

-Tuned CPU screen passes so they will get rid of the ball faster, resulting in less sacks.

-Resolved a crash that occurred if connection is lost before entering a game mode.

Linkage