Michigan State B | B+ | B

Minnesota B | B | B

Northwestern B- | B- | B

Penn State A- | A | B+

Purdue B- | B | B-

Wisconsin A- | A | B+

and though not in Big Ten play,

Nebraska B+ | A- | B+

Am I the only one who thinks it is a bit odd that Northwestern (who looks good, by the way) is the only Big Ten school that has a better defense than offense? The emphasis in the Big Ten is defense.

I don't agree with Nebraska's ratings at all. We will have a better defense than offense next year. Our defense should have been A while our offense should have been B.

It's good to see that most of the league is in the B's and A's though. Good competition.

it is really bizarre. the offense is better than the defense? who ranked these? do they watch football? i just hope they play well and can compete. to be fair, defense is more about play calling in the game, and the offense is more about the players. i hated playing florida or tu and having their running backs break three tackles to score an 82 yard td.

it is really bizarre. the offense is better than the defense? who ranked these? do they watch football? i just hope they play well and can compete. to be fair, defense is more about play calling in the game, and the offense is more about the players. i hated playing florida or tu and having their running backs break three tackles to score an 82 yard td.

I think you are on to something. Perhaps in the game, the grades between offense and defense aren't directly comparable or there is less amplitude between defensive grades, which would explain why the defense grades are always lower. Or it could just be that the game is designed to favor offenses because people find that to be more fun or something. Who knows?

2) I trucked a couple dudes with Clemson's FB last night. I think it relies on how much "steam" you've built up in that direction. I've been able to spin out of a lot of arm tackles though.

:thumbs

Who is that fullback, KC?

2) I trucked a couple dudes with Clemson's FB last night. I think it relies on how much "steam" you've built up in that direction. I've been able to spin out of a lot of arm tackles though.

:thumbs

Who is that fullback, KC?

I haven't played it, so I'm assuming Chad Diehl...blocking machine...he's pretty nasty. Old school white boy.

I have completely enjoyed playing as Clemson and racking up the score as much as humanly possible on Mizzery. From what I can see I am very glad that they have gotten rid of that lackluster sportsmanship engine that would penalize you for short passes on 3 & 10 when you are up by 14.

Speaking of stupid ideas...

Did they get rid of the ability to be passive or aggressive with certain game plan characteristics? I absolutely hated it and would have no problem if they have gotten rid of it. I don't think it's in the demo, but then again they may not have included everything.

THE BIG TEN IN NCAA FOOTBALL 11

University - Overall | Offense | Defense

Ohio State A | A+ | A

M*ch*gan B | B+ | B

Illinois C+ | C+ | C+

Indiana B- | B | C+

Iowa B+ | A- | B+

Michigan State B | B+ | B

Minnesota B | B | B

Northwestern B- | B- | B

Penn State A- | A | B+

Purdue B- | B | B-

Wisconsin A- | A | B+

and though not in Big Ten play,

Nebraska B+ | A- | B+

Am I the only one who thinks it is a bit odd that Northwestern (who looks good, by the way) is the only Big Ten school that has a better defense than offense? The emphasis in the Big Ten is defense.

Should be

A | B | A+

I have completely enjoyed playing as Clemson and racking up the score as much as humanly possible on Mizzery. From what I can see I am very glad that they have gotten rid of that lackluster sportsmanship engine that would penalize you for short passes on 3 & 10 when you are up by 14.

Speaking of stupid ideas...

Did they get rid of the ability to be passive or aggressive with certain game plan characteristics? I absolutely hated it and would have no problem if they have gotten rid of it. I don't think it's in the demo, but then again they may not have included everything.

Yes i believe it's in. You can view it from the new play calling screen