First Time on here...

So...are you guys looking forward to the game on October 30th? I have no dount that the No. 1 game on your radar screen this year is the re-match with UT, and deservedly so. That being said, I'm excited for the return trip to Lincoln, as the game in 2008 was my first time at Memorial Stadium an we had a great time (and not just because we won).

That's a great venue, and the pre and post game partying we did downtwon was a blast too. I wasn't even remotely shocked that you all were taken over us by the Big 10, and I expected it to happen, as you're the more logical pick for many reasons. I am bummed out that we will be losing our yearly game, because now that Mizzou has pulled it's head out of it's A$$, the games have been fun...aside from last year in Columbia, and that game sucked because it rained 5 inches and killed my buzz - of course, so did that Suh guy!

Anyhow, first time posting here, so...good luck this season, and I'll hold out the faint hope that we can still join the Big 10 - but not likely with our wuss administration.

Welcome to HuskerBoard. :thumbs

Truthfully, since it's our last year in the Big 12, we're looking forward to every game this year. Emotions are high and every team out there has an axe to grind when we play them, so it should make for a very competitive season.

Of course we always look forward to playing home games, so the Mizzou game is no exception. Enjoy your time in Lincoln.

Missouri will be a force...they were a young team last year and I expect them to be even better this year. This game scares me the most. Good luck this year Tiger! I will be rooting for you guys except when we meet in Lincoln. Hopefully you have a great time in Lincoln...sad that we might not get to play you guys for awhile after this one. But hopefully you guys will get into the Big 10 soon...I was hoping both of our schools would go. How do you guys think this game will play out?

Missouri will be a force...they were a young team last year and I expect them to be even better this year. This game scares me the most. Good luck this year Tiger! I will be rooting for you guys except when we meet in Lincoln. Hopefully you have a great time in Lincoln...sad that we might not get to play you guys for awhile after this one. But hopefully you guys will get into the Big 10 soon...I was hoping both of our schools would go. How do you guys think this game will play out?

Thanks man. Yeah, I hope like hell we DO have a defense this year, even if it's only 20% better than what we had last year, because that was just horrible. We keep hearing," We have a TON of talent on defense", so if that is the case, then it has to be a coaching issue.

The 2008 MU vs. KU game, and the Baylor & Navy games last year literally made my skin crawl. How we could be so damn bad in those (3) games is mind-numbing. I had an absolute blast in Lincoln, and even if we don't make it to the Big 10 (or whatever it becomes), I'll still go to games in Lincoln.

I'm a fan of College Football period, and my 2nd team has always been...wait for it - Ohio State. So I have more than one reason to want to go to Big 10 games as well.

I was supposed to be going to the Ohio State vs. Michigan game this year in Columbus, then realized it was the same day as MU vs. KU @ Arrowhead (haven't missed one yet), and my wife threatened my life if I missed it.

Good luck to you guys as well...only 55 days until CFB starts!

Couldn't agree more Junior. I make that point all the time on Tigerboard when people yap about how "dominant" Mizzou has been in teh past 4-5 seasons, with the most wins by any SR class, etc. Yes, we've had some good wins, but no wins over OU or UT = mediocre. Also, you can't brag about whopping up on non-con nobodies, which has account for 20-25 of those wins, although we do have 6 or 7 wins against Ole Miss and Illinois - not exactly powehouses, but whetver.

Gotta beat the Big Boys to get National respect.

I was supposed to be going to the Ohio State vs. Michigan game this year in Columbus, then realized it was the same day as MU vs. KU @ Arrowhead (haven't missed one yet), and my wife threatened my life if I missed it.

Your wife is awesome

Welcome to HuskerBoard. :thumbs

Truthfully, since it's our last year in the Big 12, we're looking forward to every game this year. Emotions are high and every team out there has an axe to grind when we play them, so it should make for a very competitive season.

Of course we always look forward to playing home games, so the Mizzou game is no exception. Enjoy your time in Lincoln.

:yeah

I am also excited for the mizzou matchup. i was down there for the game last year JW. The worst part was def the rain and then the walk back to the bars after the game for last call.. you guys need to get a better cab system. lincoln's isnt great either but we dont usually have to wait 3 hrs to get a cab haha. then on top of that i heard the word douche more times there than i heard in my entire life. now not all the fans were bad. i was sitting in the southeast side and the majority of the fans around us were pretty cool. so i look forward to seeing those fans in lincoln in late oct.