I started a dynasty with Nebraska in the big 10 just switched out Purdue. I am underwater and #1 in the country. I just finished a amazing game with Wisconsin. I was losing 10-3 with 1:10 left in the game. Zac lee got injured and is out for nine weeks. Then after four plays Cody green gets injured and is out for th season. So in comes Taylor Martinez to lead a fourth quarter comeback. 1st play is a line drive to Niles fo 22 yards. After 3 more plays I'm at the seven yard line of Wisconsin, I call a pass play, hike the ball, stand in the pocket with great protection for at least 7 seconds then fired a pass to niles for the game-winning touchdown. I sack wisconsin's quarterback to end the game. Final score 14-10, this is the closest anyone has gotten so far this season. Highlights will be added later.

I started a dynasty with Nebraska in the big 10 just switched out Purdue. I am underwater and #1 in the country. I just finished a amazing game with Wisconsin. I was losing 10-3 with 1:10 left in the game. Zac lee got injured and is out for nine weeks. Then after four plays Cody green gets injured and is out for th season. So in comes Taylor Martinez to lead a fourth quarter comeback. 1st play is a line drive to Niles fo 22 yards. After 3 more plays I'm at the seven yard line of Wisconsin, I call a pass play, hike the ball, stand in the pocket with great protection for at least 7 seconds then fired a pass to niles for the game-winning touchdown. I sack wisconsin's quarterback to end the game. Final score 14-10, this is the closest anyone has gotten so far this season. Highlights will be added later.

The ever elusive 11-point TD...impressive!

The ever elusive 11-point TD...impressive!

Wow I wish I could do that.