Lee hooks up with Kinnie for a touchdown

27254807.jpg

Prince picks off UT's pitch and scores

12618280.jpg

Helu scores early in the 3rd

93382469.jpg

Kinnie stopped just shy of the endzone

38-3. :bigredn::throwdabones1:

Just played an AMAZING game! First game of my second in year in dynasty I played #2 Alabama in Tuscaloosa, and I came out with an overtime victory of 20-17. My Nebraska Cornhuskers had only 3 points heading into the final quarter. I started with Cody Green, but after him throwing 2 interceptions I had Taylor Martinez start the second half. I score my first touchdown on a 40 yard pass to Khiry Cooper with 4:47 left in the fourth. Then on 4th and 17 I threw a pass to Cooper again for 23 yards and calle a timeout. I had the ball on the Alabama 1 and did a fullback dive and scored. I will have highlights soon!

Here is a photo of Taylor Martinez throwing a 67 yard TD to Kinnie against Idaho as time expires to get the 35-21 victory

ncaascreenshotmartinez.jpg

Here is a photo of Prince picking off WKU's QB in the 2nd quarter as Nebraska puts a whoopin on WKU 70-7

ncaascreenshotprinceint.jpg

Still trying to figure out how to save my videos from the EA's website onto my computer. I'll post my videos when I get those working.

Huskeraddict and Huskerfan4life how did you transfer your videos to youtube? I've tried downloading my videos off of EA's website onto my computer once I've logged in but it won't play the file after it gets done downloading....grrrr lol.

ncaascreenshotprincint2.jpg

Prince picking off Cofeman for a 27 TD return to put me up 17-0

ncaascreenshotalex52ydf.jpg

Alex Henery kicking a 52 yard field goal to put me up 3-0

ncaascreenshotalex52yar.jpg

Another angle from the 52 yard field goal

This is what happens when you try to make a play.....you get smashed. Dennard with the tip and Smith with the pancake

ncaascreenshotgangbang2.jpg

Meredith getting double team. This was right after I sacked the QB w/ Meredith...hmmmm where have I seen this before

ncaascreenshotdoubletea.jpg

Niles Paul waiting before the punt. (I just noticed that this isn't his right facemask and he doesn't have a visor)

ncaascreenshotnilespaul.jpg