Huskeraddict and Huskerfan4life how did you transfer your videos to youtube? I've tried downloading my videos off of EA's website onto my computer once I've logged in but it won't play the file after it gets done downloading....grrrr lol.

I am having the same issue, how do I get around this??

When you transfer the highlight to EA Sports website you'll have to sign in ofcourse and in the media account. It'll show media and photos and once you click on media it'll show the an icon of football helmets. Click on an icon of a certain game and right below the video it says download. Click on download and a pop up message will appear and click I accept. Once you click I accept you'll want to click save and once you save it name it whatever you want to name it as and place .flv after the title. If you have a youtube account you can upload the video onto your youtube account.

Jared Crick highlight

Love this one because he throws the OL, runs over the back, and tosses the QB. (notice it is 2012 season playing Minnesota.)

70 yds in the air from Zac Lee

Burkhead drags UT defenders into endzone in 2012 BCS NC game

That Crick highlight was sweet. Hopefully that happens a lot this year. :throwdabones1:

I know, I love this new locomotion on defense. Such great control on the D-line. I am dominating with D-Tackles, Crick for 2 years and now B. Steinkuhler.

Oh well, 66 yard gain and 70+ in the air was pretty impressive to say the least!

I agree. I'm on my first year and the first game I lost Crick and Helu for the season so I don't have Crick on the line but I've been using Meredith and I've set a school record with 20 sacks in a season and I still have to play in the Big 12 title game and the bowl game. Meredith is a freakin beast in this game.