NU drops reference to Texas

just put in all our picks of colt mccoy and show the Gomes pick where he ripped from the receiver about 10 times

Or a simple Suh Big 12 CCG highlight reel will do.

Wasnt that the game nebrasska lost because they didnt have any offense, and choked at the end? help me remember!!

We choked? At the end of the game Texas had some of the worst clock management I've ever seen.

just put in all our picks of colt mccoy and show the Gomes pick where he ripped from the receiver about 10 times

Wasnt that the game nebrasska lost because they didnt have any offense, and choked at the end? help me remember!!

We choked? At the end of the game Texas had some of the worst clock management I've ever seen.

And Nebraska defense some of the worst discipline I've ever seen to let Texas waltz into field goal range.

And Nebraska defense some of the worst discipline I've ever seen to let Texas waltz into field goal range.

yea...both teams played like crap for the end of the game....fortunately for texas their kicker managed to avoid making the mistakes that everyone else was making.

yea...both teams played like crap for the end of the game....fortunately for texas their kicker managed to avoid making the mistakes that everyone else was making.

Yeah by about 2 feet

I'm already tired of the big deal everyone is making out of the NU vs. UT game. I understand we need to get some payback, but good lord you'd think it was a National Championship game. I'd love to beat them too, but I'm not walking around wearing a "Beat Texass" shirt. When the day comes I hope we beat the snot out of them, but until that time comes I'm just looking forward to the first game of the season.

I'm already tired of the big deal everyone is making out of the NU vs. UT game. I understand we need to get some payback, but good lord you'd think it was a National Championship game. I'd love to beat them too, but I'm not walking around wearing a "Beat Texass" shirt. When the day comes I hope we beat the snot out of them, but until that time comes I'm just looking forward to the first game of the season.

let carnes play against the team he was going to choose...that would be interesting

Why does the athletic dept have to merge with owh ???? Geez, they've got their own computer dept and whiz kids there. Me no understand. Me confused. Me think wear red, beat UtExasses all U need.:koolaid2:

Well, that and use Epocson who turns out fantabulous stuff.

GBR

:yeah

T_O_B

:bonez:throwdabones1::bonez