Dynasty off to a great start, there's a couple of high scoring explosive teams putting up 100 points out there! aTm aggies are off to a 2-0 start with a couple of shutouts, trying to bring back the tradition of the wrecking crew defense.

I am excited about TCU's offense, I didn't get the first week's game in and it was simulated and because of it I lost my best WR for 3 weeks from injury that was out of my control!! Oh well, the price we pay I guess.

But I only played my starters for 1 1/2 qtrs and still put up 654 yds, 122 pts, and over 1,000 total yards with my kick and punt returns for TD.

P.S. I feel that 7 min qtrs may be a little too long, does anyone else agree? I like 6 min, that would take quite a bit of time off but still give enough to have realistic stats.

the person who is washington in our Dynasty pm me to set up a time to play. I work 2-1130pm. so any time after that or in the morning. my days off are thurs fri so i can play anytime those two days send me a PM to set up a time,

I wish we could watch these games.

Wow, after demoralizing Baylor the Horned Frogs had a tough time with SMU for 3 quarters. My Heisman leading QB had 3 picks, oh well, next up I guess.

were they b.s. picks or were you just having a bad game?

One pass was just stupid on my part, threw it right into double coverage, miss read thinking I saw man but was cover 2/man under. The other 2 I got struck with a tip at the line and then a MLB with a 234" vertical jump.

That stuff is ridiculous. How many passes thrown 25 yards down field do DL break up? I remember screaming at the TV asking if Michael Fvcking Jordan was playing MLB for the SMU Mustangs.

Wow, after demoralizing Baylor the Horned Frogs had a tough time with SMU for 3 quarters. My Heisman leading QB had 3 picks, oh well, next up I guess.

were they b.s. picks or were you just having a bad game?

One pass was just stupid on my part, threw it right into double coverage, miss read thinking I saw man but was cover 2/man under. The other 2 I got struck with a tip at the line and then a MLB with a 234" vertical jump.

That stuff is ridiculous. How many passes thrown 25 yards down field do DL break up? I remember screaming at the TV asking if Michael Fvcking Jordan was playing MLB for the SMU Mustangs.

This is exactly why I gave up the passing game, It's just frustrating now. I played some guy online today and I swear every other pass was either deflected or dropped...after a while it finally got to me and I started throwing a million picks. sucks...

What the hell does that mean, restarting games?

That is some BS, play the game. If you lose, you lose. That is not fair to the rest of us.

How is it even possible you can do that?

It has been nearly a week since I've played a game on this thing.

There was a problem I heard with the servers that kept logging people out I heard. That's why the guy who is Georgia had to restart anyway. I do sure wish that va tech guy would play. I had a bye week this week and am iching to play real bad!