Thought it might be prudent to post that i restarted my career by switching the Big Ten and Big 12 schools so I can play for the conference title. I must say that in the first 5 seasons things have gone quite well. First season i went to the Fiesta Bowl and beat Stanford, Prince Amukamara walked away with the Thorpe Award. Second season I earned my first National title and got a contract extension, Jared Crick won 4 awards that seasons while Dennard won the Thorpe Award and Burkhead won the Walker and Maxwell Award. It was hard to have him come back for his senior year, but he did. Rex Burkhead made a run for the Heisman but unfortunately did not make it, stress foot fracture ended that towards the end of the season, but i ended up in the Big 12 Championship game going against and undefeated Michigan team while i lose to Penn and Iowa earlier, i won the title game and played once again in the Fiesta Bowl against Texas, beat them 51 - 14. That year Alex Henery and Adi Kunalic left earlier (Yes i started them at redshirt freshmans, so i cheated). Both Henery and Kunalic won the Groza and Guy Award respectively. The next year Martinez made a strong run for Heisman that is until he broke his foot in week 12, True freshman Aaron Green (It was the first 5 star HB i pulled in) had a great season starting after Burkhead left, but unfortunately after he tore a tricep i was stuck with a 3 star HB from Nebraska and Brion Carnes. I ended up finshing the season undefeated with Brion Carnes speedy legs and beat Florida 52 - 48 in the National Championship game. My 2nd BCS title and my 3rd conference title win.

Recruiting was awesome last year I was able to rake in three 4 star Tackles and four Guards (two of them 5 star and two 4 star) plus i pulled in a 5 star Center. Unfortunately, pulling in CB or LB has been a pain, i mostly pull in ATH and move them over to that position to fill it in or i find myself taking 3 star recruits that start in the low 60's. TE has also been a problem area since Reed and Cotton are gone.

Awards by Season

2010 - Roy Helu won Maxwell, Keith Williams won Outland Trophy, Prince Amukamara won Thorpe Award

2011 - Dennard won Thorpe Award, Burkhead won the Maxwell, the Walker, and the Camp Awards, Mike Caputo won the Rimington, Jared Crick won Outland, Lombardi, Nagurski Awards.

2012 - Cole Pensick won the Rimington Award, Kyler Reed won the Mackey Award, Compton won LB of the Year Award, Henery won the Groza Award, Kunalic won the Guy Award, Andrew Rodriguez won the Outland Trophy, Eric Martin won the Lombardi and Nagurski (at DE)

2013- Taylor Martinez won the O'Brien Award, Lavonte David won LB of the Award and Lombardi Award, Quincy Enunwa won Returner of the Year and the Biletnikoff Award, Andrew Green won Thorpe Award, Nick Ash won the Outland Trophy, Cole Pensick won the Rimington Award (twice)

Oh I should probably mention that Bo Pelini won coach of the year for 2011.

2014 should be a reloading year for me as I have a pretty good recruiting class coming in. A 5 star scrambling QB from Cali committed on the first week. I am currently heavily pursuing the #1 and 3 Tight Ends, both are 5 star recruits and have me in their Top 5. Cornerbacks will be a problem as the recruiting class doesn't look all that impressive, maybe something will come up good during the offseason.

Did you send Colorado to the Big 10/11 then?

I started playing this game a couple weeks ago when I bought my PS3. On some pass plays the QB automatically throws to a receiver without me touching anything. What's up with that?

There is a setting for auto passing you can toggle on and off. I don't use it myself, but I assume the only situation it would be of any use is on PA passes where the D always seems to be 5 yards into the backfield before you can even set your feet. <_<

I just started on 2011, but I have already noticed a few problems I'm not real pleased with. The outrageous leaping ability of the CPU's LBs, DE's with better acceleration than 90+ rated RBs, and I'm not sure if this is just me or what, but the last game I played I didn't earn any skill or strategy points. Not sure if that was just a fluke, or if there is a reason for it. Not a big deal really as long as what I heard about points not counting towards player attributes and are just for user standing. Which I hope is the case, because I just figured out how to earn strategy points before that....

All in all 2011 doesn't seem that much different than the same ol' NCAA FB games I've been shelling out my hard earned cash on every couple of years for the last decade or so. Oh the sacrifices we make to survive the off season huh?

Once I refresh my skills a bit I'll probably try out the on line dynasty. How do you fellas feel about online? Is the recruiting as frustrating as I've been hearing? And can other other players vs. you as your opponent during the season, or is it just a solo endeavor?

• 3 weeks later...

Did you send Colorado to the Big 10/11 then?

Yes I did, I can't put them in the PAC 10 without taking someone out. Finally wrapped up my first 60 year dynasty under Bo Pelini on Heisman. Now I'm going to restart and do All-American with the sliders and save the highlights.

• 4 weeks later...

Jan 13, 2013. Orange Bowl BCS Championship game. #1 Texas vs. #2 Nebraska. Garrett Gilbert beat out Taylor Martinez in the Heisman race (don't worry, Taylor won the Heisman his sophomore year and he decided to stay for his senior year). Lavonte David has broken the NCAA career sack record (yes, i made a freshman instead of a junior) and won the Linebacker of the Year award and the Lombardi Trophy.

I sacked Gilbert 5 times, Antonio Bell intercepted his passes 4 times tying Amukamara's single game record. Lavonte David had 2 sacks, 7 tackles for loss, broke Whaley's ribs and had an fumble return for a touchdown.

Taylor Martinez passed for 351 yds, 3 TD, ran for 134 yds and 1 TD. Kyler Reed was my go to guy bringing in 127 yds and a TD. Burkhead was out with a high snkle sprain, so Heard carried the load for 114 yds.

Final score:

Nebraska 48

Texas 7 (Blue overpursued the hook route and left the WR wide open for an easy score in 1st quarter)

Aside from the mistake early in the game, I wiped the floor with Gilbert's Heisman winning ass and sent those horns running home after clinching my second BCS championship game in a row (beat Boise St. 35 - 28 the year before when Martinez won the Heisman).

Since Martinez is coming back for his senior year, I'm pushing for another Heisman nomination for him and maybe a 3rd NC title game win in a row.