I just had the strangest glitch encounter today. I was playing some guy online and every time he would drop back to pass my defense would blitz regardless of what the play was. So over and over again he was able to hit wide open guys all the way down the field for a TD, and it was only happening with my defense not his. It really sucks cause I was kicking his ass too. Has anyone else seen this yet or was he doing something to make this to happen?

I just had the strangest glitch encounter today. I was playing some guy online and every time he would drop back to pass my defense would blitz regardless of what the play was. So over and over again he was able to hit wide open guys all the way down the field for a TD, and it was only happening with my defense not his. It really sucks cause I was kicking his ass too. Has anyone else seen this yet or was he doing something to make this to happen?

[/quote

interesting, what was his gamer account- more interested in his record I guess... I would think something like that would be more of a MOD chip, manipulating the game- rather than an actual game play glitch.

Wouldn't surprise me if this guy actually found a glitch or a cheat to cause this. If this happened to everybody on defense, corners, safties, linebackers, etc without you picking a blitz package than I'd say he did something funny.

This is one reason along with people quiting why I won't play anybody online for a sports game and even THQ's UFC video game. People will find in game glitches to have an upper hand on people. I've never really understood why people have to cheat on a FREAKIN VIDEO GAME...makes no sense.

[/quote

interesting, what was his gamer account- more interested in his record I guess... I would think something like that would be more of a MOD chip, manipulating the game- rather than an actual game play glitch.

Yep, new glitch. Call a pass play, 4 verticles works awesome out of the gun. Wait a second and pull the R stick down, this will pump fake BACKWARDS, every player in man coverage WILL then run towards the QB leaving them wide open willy_nilly.giffacepalm.gifsoapbox.gifmadrun.gifsteammad.gifbanghead2.gifwtf.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwpAzlVdkr8

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/29980811

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/29980956

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/29981253

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/29981500

[/quote

I can't remember, I wasn't sure at the time if he was causing it but then it happened again later that night. I quit before halftime both times so they didn't get a win anyway. I tried calling them out but they wouldn't respond....That's pretty pathetic though, what's the point of playing football online if you're not going to play football? Sounds like a waste of time to me.

[/quote

I can't remember, I wasn't sure at the time if he was causing it but then it happened again later that night. I quit before halftime both times so they didn't get a win anyway. I tried calling them out but they wouldn't respond....That's pretty pathetic though, what's the point of playing football online if you're not going to play football? Sounds like a waste of time to me.

Some people just have to win no matter what the costs. Apparently, they weren't taught humility when they were a child, or the fact that sometimes you just lose.

Doing a danasty, started out with Troy. Stayed with them for six years and led them to 3 rose bowls, 1 being a victory and the number 3 team in nation. Got the #4 recruiting class in nation, #1 scrambling QB, #1 and #3 WR. Was on the verge of winning a national title my 7th year with them and then...Nebraska offers me a head coaching contract! You think I can turn that down, heck no! My first year with them, #4 in the nation and 5-0. Gonna win my first national championship in that game with the Huskers baby! :koolaid2:

Doing a danasty, started out with Troy. Stayed with them for six years and led them to 3 rose bowls, 1 being a victory and the number 3 team in nation. Got the #4 recruiting class in nation, #1 scrambling QB, #1 and #3 WR. Was on the verge of winning a national title my 7th year with them and then...Nebraska offers me a head coaching contract! You think I can turn that down, heck no! My first year with them, #4 in the nation and 5-0. Gonna win my first national championship in that game with the Huskers baby! :koolaid2:

Very nice. I just started a dynasty with Troy as well, but am only in my first season. It's tough sledding trying to get guys interested in your program. So far on the season I'm 4-1 with my only loss coming to LSU (34-31). I switched Troy with Vandy in the SEC.

First season on NCAA Football 2011.

First of I moved Nebraska into the Big 10 right off the bat, switched them for Purdue in case you were wondering, Purdue went to the C-USA East and did very well (finished in the Top 25 and won their bowl game). Anyway Nebraska's schedule was a B+, i customized their Non-conference schedule to include a Big 12 rival. This year was Colorado. First week was Air Force*, Colorado*, Ball State, Toledo, BYE, Northwestern*, Minnesota, Ohio State*, Illinios*, Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan State*, Indiana, BYE, BYE. Nebraska played 3 Top 25 teams, in fact you can say, they played 3 Top 15 teams this year. Their only loss was against #2 Ohio State 33 - 27. Wisconsin was ranked #6 when I played them, and Michigan was ranked #12, two very convincing wins over them propelled Nebraska to #4 to finish out the season and went on to play Washington in the Rose Bowl against Heisman winner Jake Locker, who threw 3 INT, 2 of which were picked off by Thorpe winner Prince Amukamara, and was sacked 5 times, twice by Lombardi winner Pierre Allen. Major injuries were Curenski Gilleylen with a torn ACL, no biggie as he was 5th on my roster. Rex Burkhead was out against Ball State and 5 weeks after that with broken ribs. Seasn Fisher was out with a strained back for 6 weeks against Ohio State. Roy Helu Jr. won the Maxwell award and was #5 on the Heisman list, Niles Paul won the Bilenitoff Award, Keith Williams won the Offensive Lineman award, Rimington was awarded to Mike Caputo, Lombardi was given to Pierre Allen, Will Compton was number #2 on the LB of the year award, Jim Thorpe award went to Prince Amukamara, and finally Alex Henery won the Lou Groza Award for his stellar 41 record kicks for the year.

All in all, it was a good year for Huskers, I pulled in 21 new recuits, including a 5 star scrambler QB from TX in the first week, and a 5 star speed HB from AZ in week 3.

The Huskers went 13 - 1, Bo Pelini was given a 4 year extension, and Ohio State lost against Alabama in the National Championship Game.

Ok for anyone who wants to switch Nebraska to the Big 10 the best way to do this is to switch every team in the Big 10 with a team in the Big 12. Then put the teams in the north who you think will be in the conference with NU. I kept switching NU for a team and then finally realized it was more realistic to do it the other way.. I love playing Iowa every year BTW.. Makes me feel good rocking their world

Very nice. I just started a dynasty with Troy as well, but am only in my first season. It's tough sledding trying to get guys interested in your program. So far on the season I'm 4-1 with my only loss coming to LSU (34-31). I switched Troy with Vandy in the SEC.

:rollin Troy just won the Natl. Championship two years after I left and I havent won the big one yet. The #1 QB and #1 WR from my last recruiting class at Troy were 1 and 2 in the Heisman race as RS FRESHMAN! Are you serious! Why did I leave? :facepalm: Oh ya, Nebraska offered me a contract. QB won by the way. I played them at Troy and lost that year. Man, I suck, losing to Troy. Well I guess I can take credit for that title since I recruited all those guys :laughpound

:rollin Troy just won the Natl. Championship two years after I left and I havent won the big one yet. The #1 QB and #1 WR from my last recruiting class at Troy were 1 and 2 in the Heisman race as RS FRESHMAN! Are you serious! Why did I leave? :facepalm: Oh ya, Nebraska offered me a contract. QB won by the way. I played them at Troy and lost that year. Man, I suck, losing to Troy. Well I guess I can take credit for that title since I recruited all those guys :laughpound

I just wanted to let you know that I like your sig.....VERY NICE

So is there anyone out there that plays straight up football anymore without all of the BS backyard plays!!! I can take being beat,i have had my ass kicked in the game numerous of times! But i cant take being beat'n buy someone who throws up a bunch of bs. So if there is anyone left out there that plays straight up football add me on the ps3 my screen name is m7red4