I don't know what everyone is complaining about...this is easily the best NCAA game in years, possibly ever. Repeat after me: SLIDERS ARE MY FRIEND. They are there so that you can customize your gaming experience to what you think is best/funnest/most fair. Or, how about lowering the difficulty a level. You don't HAVE to play on Heisman, you know. I play on All American, with the sliders turned up in most instances, and this game is a blast. No troubles playing pass defense, a little trouble with run defense (because RB ability for the CPU is turned up), and on offense, passing is difficult, mostly because our O-line is terrible at pass blocking, and our QBs are erratic, accuracy-wise.

Now that I've gotten a little more used to the game, I haven't been experiencing as many problems as I used to. Plus, some people also have to realize that there are some pretty drastic changes between this game and the previous ones. It will take time to get used to.

But, I still think things exist that absolutely need to be addressed. First and foremost, the play action pass game needs to be tweaked. Even with some of the best offensive lines, I get blown up in the back field after the fake hand off consistently (that's even on a lower difficulty with turned up sliders).

So I'm play'n my dynasty, undefeated so far, on Heisman level, with no adjustment to the sliders or schedule.

Ranked # 3 and play'n # 14 Texas.

Win the toss and score a TD on the 1st drive.

Texas throws a pic 6. Game 14-0

Texas drives before the half gets a FG.

2nd half Texas drives and scores a TD.

I throw a pic and Texas converts a TD.

I throw another pic and hold them to a FG.

4th QTR I drive leaving only 20 seconds and score a TD. Score 21-20.

Texas throws a bubble pass for 15yds calls TO, I'm in quarters prevent. Texas throws a hailmary to the 20 with 3 defenders around him with 4 seconds remaining and calls a TO then kicks the FG for the win.

WTF Mother F____r I'm p____d !

I take my medicine and play on.

Now ranked # 9.

So I'm play'n my dynasty, undefeated so far, on Heisman level, with no adjustment to the sliders or schedule.

Texas throws a bubble pass for 15yds calls TO, I'm in quarters prevent. Texas throws a hailmary to the 20 with 3 defenders around him with 4 seconds remaining and calls a TO then kicks the FG for the win.

Now ranked # 9.

I'm in a dynasty online that is on Heisman difficulty. They should call it computer intervention difficulty for all the stupid crap that goes on. 5 holding penalties on 3rd down plays that result in first downs? Superhuman offensive blocking? I had no sacks against Western Kentucky with Nebraska. Inability to hold on to passes (me) or drop them (computer)? It's just ridiculous.

I won't be playing online, so now I am wondering why on earth would I pay for NCAA football 11 if its not really going to be any different from the 10 version?

The only reason you would want to buy NCAA '11 is if you wanted a more realistic football experience. It has it's problems, yes, but it also has a lot of fixes that make it better than NCAA '10. Give EA a little to make some patches/updates and this will be one of the best football games (if not the best football game) of all time. It has that potential.

played OU in an exhibition and i beat them 16-0...but helu only had 48 yards on 20 carries...plus i had a pick by prince that while retuning he fumbled and had thenarse pick it up and run back for a td, but when he got to the 20 and nobody was going to catch him a guy gets called for clipping!!!! i get screwed the D shuts me down and i kick a field goal...pissed!!!

Just finished my first season going 14-0. Big XII Championship game was #1 Oklahoma vs #2 Nebraska....Lee played like garbage all day, to the tune of something like 13-29 with 4 picks. Score was 10-3 Oklahoma with 2:33 left in the 4th quarter and I had the ball 4th and 1. Called a HB blast or something, saw that there was no safety help and they were playing bump coverage, so I audibled and went over the top to Brandon Kinnie for 41 yards. Next play, Lee redeems himself by stepping up in the pocket, seeing nothing open, tucking it down and running 28 yards, barreling into the endzone to tie the game.

They get the ball back and I get a 3 and out. 3rd and 1 with 26 seconds left from their 41 yard line. Once again, no safety help so I audible out and send Niles Paul streaking downfield and throw it up to him. He's got his defender beat and dives (I mean, legitimate full body extension here) into the endzone to make the catch and put me up a score. Amazing game.

played OU in an exhibition and i beat them 16-0...but helu only had 48 yards on 20 carries...plus i had a pick by prince that while retuning he fumbled and had thenarse pick it up and run back for a td, but when he got to the 20 and nobody was going to catch him a guy gets called for clipping!!!! i get screwed the D shuts me down and i kick a field goal...pissed!!!

I had that happen to me on a punt return with out the stupid penalty. Niles Paul caught the punt and I decided to do a spin move with the defender in my face and when Paul got hit he fumbled and Dennard picked it up and took it back for 6 with no penalties...got lucky. I have it saved on my PS3 as a highlight but my PS3 is dead right now.

I was playing against Washington and again on a punt return I juked about 2 people and had a huge spin move that gave me one extra person to beat....the punter. I had about 15 yards to spare and was going to easily beat him for the score but Matthew May decided to hit the punter from behind anyways. I scored my first TD on a punt return in this game but a stupid uncalled for penalty ruined that <_<

They get the ball back and I get a 3 and out. 3rd and 1 with 26 seconds left from their 41 yard line. Once again, no safety help so I audible out and send Niles Paul streaking downfield and throw it up to him. He's got his defender beat and dives (I mean, legitimate full body extension here) into the endzone to make the catch and put me up a score. Amazing game.

I'd like to see that as a highlight or a picture if you have it saved....sounds like you played a great game. :throwdabones1:

Did you save it as a highlight game or whatever its called? What difficulty are you playing on?

Just finished my first season going 14-0. Big XII Championship game was #1 Oklahoma vs #2 Nebraska....Lee played like garbage all day, to the tune of something like 13-29 with 4 picks. Score was 10-3 Oklahoma with 2:33 left in the 4th quarter and I had the ball 4th and 1. Called a HB blast or something, saw that there was no safety help and they were playing bump coverage, so I audibled and went over the top to Brandon Kinnie for 41 yards. Next play, Lee redeems himself by stepping up in the pocket, seeing nothing open, tucking it down and running 28 yards, barreling into the endzone to tie the game.

I have never have a successful diving catch in this game. I miss 09, when you could be 3rd and goal throw it up to the back of the endzone and the reciever would come down with it in a one handed catch.

Now ranked # 9.

I'm in a dynasty online that is on Heisman difficulty. They should call it computer intervention difficulty for all the stupid crap that goes on. 5 holding penalties on 3rd down plays that result in first downs? Superhuman offensive blocking? I had no sacks against Western Kentucky with Nebraska. Inability to hold on to passes (me) or drop them (computer)? It's just ridiculous.

Yeah I just lost to Okie State in the last seconds on another hailmary !

It's rigged. Computer cheats.