It really irks me the fact that Nebraska is only rated a B+ in academic prestige on this game. They should be an A+ easily considering the amount of academic all-americans we've had. This is costing me recruits on my online dynasty!

Think that's bad? In my second year of my dynasty it dropped to a goddamn B

Really? WTF? I hope that doesn't end up happening to me... How do you raise that? To me it seems like there's nothing that you can really do about it?

My biggest problems with the game involve passing.

First, the play action-game. I almost NEVER run play action, especially if it is setup. Generally, if the computer tells you it is setup, that means the defense will likely be blitzing and leaving receivers open. The offensive line never seems to be able to hold the blocks long enough or they just let defenders blow right by. The really sad part about all of this is that I even adjusted the sliders up in order to improve my o-line. I even adjusted them up to 100 on "pass blocking", and the play-action STILL ended up blowing up in my face.

Second, the passing game in general is rather sad. Crossing routes are open almost 9/10 times, but defensive linemen are ridiculously talented at swatting down passes. I have at least 5-10 passes swatted every game by a defensive linemen, which is completely inaccurate. I now spend most of time either looking at the line to see pass rushers or making sure I throw the ball at the right time to avoid it being swatted. I shouldn't have to wait to throw to an open receiver just because a defensive linemen swats a pass every time it is in arms reach.

Overall, they need to improve user controlled defense AND make CPU controlled defenses less harsh. There is no way playing with USC against Fresno State that I should go 10-25 and have 7 passes swatted. The other missed passes were either drops or my receivers just went the wrong way.

As a final side note, I also noticed that pass interference is NEVER called. I have had defenders get completely in the way of the route my WR is running and completely stop him from moving, yet no PI is called.

Remember if aspects of the game seem too hard, tweak the sliders. Cheap, but at least then you might be able to enjoy it.

Also, Tay Mart is sick. Id definitely recommend using him as your QB. His 96 acceleration is probably tops on the team, but don't quote me on it, a receiver/DB might have him beat. Still, that is ridiculous for a QB. Scrambling is quite easy if your opponent doesn't know how to click onto nearby defender as you sprint past them.

Also, I just won my second online game, and fooled around by putting Eric Hagg in for Sean Fisher at OLB. Definitely let's you get more speed on the field. And his out of position 77 overall is two above Fish's 75... sorry Fish!

Remember if aspects of the game seem too hard, tweak the sliders. Cheap, but at least then you might be able to enjoy it.

Also, Tay Mart is sick. Id definitely recommend using him as your QB. His 96 acceleration is probably tops on the team, but don't quote me on it, a receiver/DB might have him beat. Still, that is ridiculous for a QB. Scrambling is quite easy if your opponent doesn't know how to click onto nearby defender as you sprint past them.

Also, I just won my second online game, and fooled around by putting Eric Hagg in for Sean Fisher at OLB. Definitely let's you get more speed on the field. And his out of position 77 overall is two above Fish's 75... sorry Fish!

That sad part is that I have tweaked the sliders and I still have a ridiculous time trying to pass the ball. There is no reason I should be getting less than 50% completion percentage. If I throw the ball 30 times a game, it seems that about 12-15 work, 8-10 get swatted by d-linemen (or swatted by some ridiculous vertical a MLB has), and the rest end up being poorly thrown balls (or, the WR will sometimes run the wrong route, simply stop, or run into a defender and do an awkward dance with them).

That sad part is that I have tweaked the sliders and I still have a ridiculous time trying to pass the ball. There is no reason I should be getting less than 50% completion percentage. If I throw the ball 30 times a game, it seems that about 12-15 work, 8-10 get swatted by d-linemen (or swatted by some ridiculous vertical a MLB has), and the rest end up being poorly thrown balls (or, the WR will sometimes run the wrong route, simply stop, or run into a defender and do an awkward dance with them).

Lost of dropped balls too, but not on the plays where they should have been...

how come it seems that every time that i play a game it says my score will not count towards my school...and also when i downloaded my rosters they show up somtime and yet again nothing on other times? I do enjoy the game...i also think that the game plays a little slower than last years game.

how come it seems that every time that i play a game it says my score will not count towards my school...and also when i downloaded my rosters they show up somtime and yet again nothing on other times? I do enjoy the game...i also think that the game plays a little slower than last years game.

This is bugging me as well.

Could it be because the Challenge doesn't start until the season does??

It was working the first night I played it, they must be having server issues

Same here.

As far as I know, this is what's happening. The server just isn't working properly right now.

Wow I just barely beat K-State on All-American....how the hell do you run and throw on those guys geez. Helu only had 69 yards on 14 carries and Rex had 41 yards on 11 carries while Green went 5/17 passing for only 68 yards w/ 1 TD and no INT's. Both Kinnie and Paul dropped numerous balls and the football seems to hate Drew Young because it always sails over his head. BTW I also was sacked 3 or 4 times and hit almost every passing play. I've turned down their pass rush to 25 so I'll see if that helps. I did win 17-0 but my offense was horrible because it seemed like their defense knew what run I was going to pick as well as the passing route. What really helped me out is that K-State had 3 turnovers (2 fumbles and 1 INT) inside their redzone and 1 INT inside their own 30 yard line that was taken back 27 yards for a TD.