how come it seems that every time that i play a game it says my score will not count towards my school...and also when i downloaded my rosters they show up somtime and yet again nothing on other times? I do enjoy the game...i also think that the game plays a little slower than last years game.

This is bugging me as well.

Could it be because the Challenge doesn't start until the season does??

It was working the first night I played it, they must be having server issues

As far as I know, this is what's happening. The server just isn't working properly right now.

same thing happens to me.

anyone else hate the way you call plays in this years game. i can't stand how i get to choose from 15-18 plays in whatever formation they let me. maybe i want to run an from the power i and not the regular i or goal-line set.

Are my settings off? I would love to change this crap

No...I don't think that's changeable. It does suck...

It really irks me the fact that Nebraska is only rated a B+ in academic prestige on this game. They should be an A+ easily considering the amount of academic all-americans we've had. This is costing me recruits on my online dynasty!

Think that's bad? In my second year of my dynasty it dropped to a goddamn B

Eh,

If Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Stanford, M*ch*gan, UNC, etc, are A+

Then Texas, Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin, and other top public schools should be A

Nebraska, Kansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, etc should be B+/A-

Schools ranked past USNWR top 100 national universities should be B at best.

I actually want to know how the ratings of academic prestige change...

anyone else hate the way you call plays in this years game. i can't stand how i get to choose from 15-18 plays in whatever formation they let me. maybe i want to run an from the power i and not the regular i or goal-line set.

Are my settings off? I would love to change this crap

No...I don't think that's changeable. It does suck...

I'm pretty sure it is fixable, guys, if you are talking about what I think you're talking about.

When your play calling screen pops up, pressing in on the right trigger should take you out of the "assigned" plays screen and it should bring up the formation sets.

Got a question for you guys... Have you been using Braylon in your games? By default he's our number four back, but I usually move him up to number 2, even though Rex has the best trucking of all our backs(odd, something you'd think Tray would have, being all of 230 lbs.). I love using Braylon, especially as the wing back when I use the Wildcat. He has a 96 for speed, a bit like Noel Devine that I used to use a few years back. That high of speed is definitely an advantage to have online.

If you do it like I do it, though, making Braylon the number two back, you have to select the "HB sub" package anytime you want to use him. I usually use him for sweeps and sometimes counters. Let Roy wear them down, then change it up with Braylon. It's cheap, but definitely useful.

Got a question for you guys... Have you been using Braylon in your games? By default he's our number four back, but I usually move him up to number 2, even though Rex has the best trucking of all our backs(odd, something you'd think Tray would have, being all of 230 lbs.). I love using Braylon, especially as the wing back when I use the Wildcat. He has a 96 for speed, a bit like Noel Devine that I used to use a few years back. That high of speed is definitely an advantage to have online.

If you do it like I do it, though, making Braylon the number two back, you have to select the "HB sub" package anytime you want to use him. I usually use him for sweeps and sometimes counters. Let Roy wear them down, then change it up with Braylon. It's cheap, but definitely useful.

bray-lay is a beast...talk about running around people

U want to hear stupid?

In my second year of my Dynasty, my Athletic Facilities dropped to an A from A+. How did these so called best of the best facilities drop that much in a year? Did other schools build new stuff and if so how do I do it? How can I control that sh#t?

That really irks me.

Two things that irked me.

1) My first year of dynasty, I started at #9 in the country and went completely undefeated. But, I never moved above #4 in the nation and I ended up going to the Fiesta Bowl. Wisconsin and Bama played for the title.

2) I rushed for over 2200 yards with Burkhead in his Sophomore season (Helu was injured), and racked up 2-3 rushing touchdowns with him per game (so, between 30-35 touchdowns that season). He didn't win the Heisman (it went to some quarterback, can't remember who). In his Junior season (full time starter now), he had over 2500 yards rushing and between 30-35 touchdowns. He was in the lead in the Heisman polls the entire season. In the Big 12 title game that year, he had 25 rushes for 275 yards, with 4 touchdowns. In between the Big 12 title game and the nat'l. title game, he dropped to second in the polls and Ryan Broles won the Heisman. Broyle's stats - 1300 yards and 15 touchdowns.

I'm sorry, but what the hell. A running back who puts up over 2500 yards and 30-35 touchdowns (and is on a national title contending team) loses the Heisman race to a receiver who had 1300 yards receiving and only 15 touchdowns? Doesn't make any sense.

1) My first year of dynasty, I started at #9 in the country and went completely undefeated. But, I never moved above #4 in the nation and I ended up going to the Fiesta Bowl. Wisconsin and Bama played for the title.

2) I rushed for over 2200 yards with Burkhead in his Sophomore season (Helu was injured), and racked up 2-3 rushing touchdowns with him per game (so, between 30-35 touchdowns that season). He didn't win the Heisman (it went to some quarterback, can't remember who). In his Junior season (full time starter now), he had over 2500 yards rushing and between 30-35 touchdowns. He was in the lead in the Heisman polls the entire season. In the Big 12 title game that year, he had 25 rushes for 275 yards, with 4 touchdowns. In between the Big 12 title game and the nat'l. title game, he dropped to second in the polls and Ryan Broles won the Heisman. Broyle's stats - 1300 yards and 15 touchdowns.

I'm sorry, but what the hell. A running back who puts up over 2500 yards and 30-35 touchdowns (and is on a national title contending team) loses the Heisman race to a receiver who had 1300 yards receiving and only 15 touchdowns? Doesn't make any sense.

What difficulty are you playing on? What settings to you have yours set at? Before my PS3 died I couldn't run on Idaho sometimes, K-State, and Texas on All-American. I decided to turn up the run and pass blocking to around 70-75 and started to do better running and passing the ball. When I had my run blocking at 50 I couldn't get over 2 yards if any against K-State and Texas so I bumped it up to 70-75 and I started getting an adverage of 5 yards but not every run would be like that. My running would be better but its not like I was scoring on every drive because I wasn't I had to punt every so often.

Yeah, the voting is messed up.

I would also like to know specifically how each of the school's attributes change. Some things are more obvious, like championship contender, but how do we control academics or facilities? Also, how come proximity to home is one-dimensional of importance? Shouldn't there be people who WANT to be away from home and not just not care about being close to home?

What difficulty are you playing on? What settings to you have yours set at? Before my PS3 died I couldn't run on Idaho sometimes, K-State, and Texas on All-American. I decided to turn up the run and pass blocking to around 70-75 and started to do better running and passing the ball. When I had my run blocking at 50 I couldn't get over 2 yards if any against K-State and Texas so I bumped it up to 70-75 and I started getting an adverage of 5 yards but not every run would be like that. My running would be better but its not like I was scoring on every drive because I wasn't I had to punt every so often.

Heisman ability with the all the running sliders (run block, rb ability, etc.) set to around 80-90 range. I find that if it is anything lower than that, I get blown up in the back field very often and very rarely get above 100 yards. With the sliders here, I average about 10 ypc. Unfortunately, I can't find that happy medium yet to make it more balanced.

U want to hear stupid?

In my second year of my Dynasty, my Athletic Facilities dropped to an A from A+. How did these so called best of the best facilities drop that much in a year? Did other schools build new stuff and if so how do I do it? How can I control that sh#t?

That really irks me.

Two things that irked me.

Sure it makes sense...just like Suh getting 4th in Heisman but Player of the Year of college football last year. <_<

I don't know what everyone is complaining about...this is easily the best NCAA game in years, possibly ever. Repeat after me: SLIDERS ARE MY FRIEND. They are there so that you can customize your gaming experience to what you think is best/funnest/most fair. Or, how about lowering the difficulty a level. You don't HAVE to play on Heisman, you know. I play on All American, with the sliders turned up in most instances, and this game is a blast. No troubles playing pass defense, a little trouble with run defense (because RB ability for the CPU is turned up), and on offense, passing is difficult, mostly because our O-line is terrible at pass blocking, and our QBs are erratic, accuracy-wise.