the droid incredible or the new droid?

I have to make my mind up today. What is this new droid and why do they have to put them out so quickly?

I assume you're talking about these 2 phones

Bingo- I guess this solves it

Not much different besides the HW which would make it a little faster and allow for more addable memory. If you could wait, I bet the Incredible drops in price with the release of the Droid X.

This is why I am so frustrated- I have been following the incredible since April as it alligned itself with my contract being up. Now, there's already a new one-AAHHHH

I have to make my mind up today. What is this new droid and why do they have to put them out so quickly?

I'll be getting my Droid X in September. I was going to get the Incredible before I heard about the Droid X and my buddy in Sioux Falls who is a big time computer/phone geek told me to go with the Droid X. He told me that if he didn't have the 1st Droid that he'd get the Droid X

okay, I went down to verizon to finally make a decision but I left empty handed. They had saved an incredible for me but wanted 350-150 rebate for it so I told them I would pass right now. I am not messing with that crappy rebate thing because walmart sells the incredible for a flat $200 when you can get it. Also, a verizon rep called me a few weeks ago and said if I wanted to upgrade, they would give me $75 towards a new phone, but my local verizon store could not give it to me because they are not a "corporate store". How can they not be a corporate store? I am so confused

okay, I went down to verizon to finally make a decision but I left empty handed. They had saved an incredible for me but wanted 350-150 rebate for it so I told them I would pass right now. I am not messing with that crappy rebate thing because walmart sells the incredible for a flat $200 when you can get it. Also, a verizon rep called me a few weeks ago and said if I wanted to upgrade, they would give me $75 towards a new phone, but my local verizon store could not give it to me because they are not a "corporate store". How can they not be a corporate store? I am so confused

You can usually get better deals from Verizon if you do it online directly.

You just need to sweet talk the person at the store. 60% of the time, it works every time.

But I always end up with a bunch of free stuff when I go in. The rebate thing is easy, plus you can deposit the rebate card back into your bank account when you get it.

I am going with the droid x, purchased on-line from verizon for $125. Can I take this phone into a verizon store to have them set it up and activate it?

Also, for the first droid I found a docking station with speakers in it, but the x won't fit. Has anyone seen any really cool assessories like a speaker/docking station combo for the droid x?

I am going with the droid x, purchased on-line from verizon for $125. Can I take this phone into a verizon store to have them set it up and activate it?

Also, for the first droid I found a docking station with speakers in it, but the x won't fit. Has anyone seen any really cool assessories like a speaker/docking station combo for the droid x?

We took ours in when we got them and had them set it up and transfer all the contacts for no charge.

• 2 weeks later...