It's Texas Day on ESPN!!!

It's Mack Brown and Texas Day in Bristol on Monday. Great that recruits across the nation will see this and you haters can just be jealous. BONUS POINTS that Mack will be making his apperences at the same time Pelini and Osborne are at the podium for Big 12 media days :horns2

---------------------------------------------------------

Mack Brown is set to make a whirlwind visit to ESPN studios in Bristol, Conn., on Monday and appear on almost every major show.

Here is a quick look at broadcast times for his scheduled appearances, all times listed are Central.

TV

TIME SHOW CHANNEL

8:20 a.m. Mike & Mike in the Morning ESPN2

8:40 a.m. SportsCenter

9:40 a.m. First Take ESPN2

10:40 a.m. The Herd (simulcast) ESPNU

11:50 a.m. SportsCenter

1:10 p.m. ESPNews

2:10 p.m. Scott Van Pelt Show (simulcast) ESPN2

2:30 p.m. College Football Live ESPN

3 p.m. SportsNation ESPN2

3:20 p.m. NFL Live ESPN

5 p.m. SportsCenter

Radio

3 p.m.: Doug Gottlieb Show

Shows and stories that will appear on ESPN.com

12 p.m.: ESPN.com Chat
SportsCenter.com

TBA: "Mayne Street" with Kenny Mayne

TBA: ESPNU College Football podcast with Ivan Maisel – The College Football Group at ESPN.com

Link

It's Mack Brown and Texas Day in Bristol on Monday. Great that recruits across the nation will see this and you haters can just be jealous. BONUS POINTS that Mack will be making his apperences at the same time Pelini and Osborne are at the podium for Big 12 media days :horns2

---------------------------------------------------------

Mack Brown is set to make a whirlwind visit to ESPN studios in Bristol, Conn., on Monday and appear on almost every major show.

Here is a quick look at broadcast times for his scheduled appearances, all times listed are Central.

TV

TIME SHOW CHANNEL

8:20 a.m. Mike & Mike in the Morning ESPN2

8:40 a.m. SportsCenter

9:40 a.m. First Take ESPN2

10:40 a.m. The Herd (simulcast) ESPNU

11:50 a.m. SportsCenter

1:10 p.m. ESPNews

2:10 p.m. Scott Van Pelt Show (simulcast) ESPN2

2:30 p.m. College Football Live ESPN

3 p.m. SportsNation ESPN2

3:20 p.m. NFL Live ESPN

5 p.m. SportsCenter

Radio

3 p.m.: Doug Gottlieb Show

Shows and stories that will appear on ESPN.com

12 p.m.: ESPN.com Chat
SportsCenter.com

TBA: "Mayne Street" with Kenny Mayne

TBA: ESPNU College Football podcast with Ivan Maisel – The College Football Group at ESPN.com

Link

What's the matter? mommy and daddy not give you enough attention as a child?

As 810 sports in KC so gleefully points out: "Hee, hee, hee Husker fans. Mack Brown in raining on your parade - NOBODY paying attention to Nebraska on ESPN on your day"

Sidekick: "Nebraska is trying to be Texas, but they are not Texas yet"

My email response to them: 1st of all its ESPN, who cares? They helped buy Texas back into the Big 12. Next who cares about the Big 12 media days? I don't. What I care about is the five games leading up to Oct 16 - then I'll turn my attention to Texas. Finally, Nebraska is trying to be Nebraska, not the arrogant Texas.

As 810 sports in KC so gleefully points out: "Hee, hee, hee Husker fans. Mack Brown in raining on your parade - NOBODY paying attention to Nebraska on ESPN on your day"

Sidekick: "Nebraska is trying to be Texas, but they are not Texas yet"

My email response to them: 1st of all its ESPN, who cares? They helped buy Texas back into the Big 12. Next who cares about the Big 12 media days? I don't. What I care about is the five games leading up to Oct 16 - then I'll turn my attention to Texas. Finally, Nebraska is trying to be Nebraska, not the arrogant Texas.

In other news, nobody pays attention to the city of Kansas City, including their sports teams.