Reminder

i'm still waiting for a replay of the holiday bowl.

It seems ESPN like to show NU losses :espnsucks: as they showed the big12 championship game a couple weeks ago.

Yeah, the only replay I can recall off the top of my head that ESPN has ever replayed in which we won was the 1997 Missouri game. They'll have no problem showing Nebraska losing 31-0 over and over again.

It seems ESPN like to show NU losses :espnsucks: as they showed the big12 championship game a couple weeks ago.

Yeah, the only replay I can recall off the top of my head that ESPN has ever replayed in which we won was the 1997 Missouri game. They'll have no problem showing Nebraska losing 31-0 over and over again.

i know they like to play the "instant classics" (i.e., close games with exciting finishes), but they are showing the alabama spring game once a week. i mean come on, the holiday bowl is was great/exciting game.

i know they like to play the "instant classics" (i.e., close games with exciting finishes), but they are showing the alabama spring game once a week. i mean come on, the holiday bowl is was great/exciting game.

yeah sec spring games are getting old. Them and LSU are on too much.

ESPN did replay last years OU game, its progress.

We have to win those close games and they(ESPNU) will have no choice but to show our wins. I haven't seen the footage again since watching it live and dropping some serious f bombs once we got burned for a late TD. I will check it out again. I like to look for last minute decisions or plays that could've changed the outcome. I remember being so proud of how we contained a really good dual threat QB all day, but I think we settled on too many FG's, so that is ultimately sealed our fate.

Done, just set the DVR.

Maybe we should be thankful that we're relevant enough again to have close losses worth showing on ESPNU. It's not their fault that so many of our games have been heartbreakingly close. I'm not sure how many people outside of Nebraska want to watch a 33-0 Holiday Bowl. RE: LSU/Alabama spring games, ESPN is a business, and unfortunately for us they are going to reach way more people in the SEC than here. Win a few in the manner that we lost and we'll see them on TV.

It's funny that you guys are saying they never show close Nebraska wins. It's funny because I've watched the Mizzou/NU game on ESPNU several times this year, as well as caught the '94 Orange Bowl on ESPN classics. Either you missed that or you're just choosing to ignore it.

EDIT: There were our losses to three wins shown by my count since the end of last season, two lost of which showcased an excellent defensive effort by the Blackshirts. Hell, at least during the Va Tech game our running attack was lights out between the twenties. They are showing lost games in which most of phases of the match were executed quite well on our side (minus our O in the Big 12 championship game and that one kickoff). You can't ask for much more than that from as program that, until this year, hadn't really been relevant since 2001. Don't let that get in the way of your vilification of ESPN though ;p.