Taylor Interceptions?

TheKiD

How many inteceptions will Taylor have against Maine?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Daily last year went 16 for 31 with 4 INT agsint Western Illinois. I know Maine is going to bring a lot of blitzes, so depending on how well our O-line holds up, there maybe a lot more rushing and short passing... which will probably keep the INTs down. But, who knows? I just think this is a very important thing to watch after what happened last year.

I dont think there will be any. The first thing anyone mentions when they talk about Taylor is his unbelievable poise in the pocket. Even during live drills in the spring, where he had our D line, which AVERAGES 290 LBS! bearing down on him, he was able to make solid decisions. It would take a really bad decision to throw a pick vs a slow secondary and a small front seven. If this was Dailey I would say two or three, but with Taylor I am gonna hope that he doesnt throw more than 7 or 8 all year.

I dont think there will be any. The first thing anyone mentions when they talk about Taylor is his unbelievable poise in the pocket. Even during live drills in the spring, where he had our D line, which AVERAGES 290 LBS! bearing down on him, he was able to make solid decisions. It would take a really bad decision to throw a pick vs a slow secondary and a small front seven. If this was Dailey I would say two or three, but with Taylor I am gonna hope that he doesnt throw more than 7 or 8 all year.

:yeah I have nothing to add.