Another season-ending injury

HI insider posted this morning that someone on the D-Line (not in the 2-deep) is out with a knee.

Didn't see this posted. Mods, feel free to lock, delete and/or move as necessary.

Considering the ban on guests and media at practices, I find this hard to believe.

I wouldn't disagree with you, but would add that this guy routinely posts privy information (most of the time after being directly asked by other members) and his word is generally accepted as truth without further evidence by the rest of the board. He's reliable.

HI insider posted this morning that someone on the D-Line (not in the 2-deep) is out with a knee.

Didn't see this posted. Mods, feel free to lock, delete and/or move as necessary.

Considering the ban on guests and media at practices, I find this hard to believe.

This is over already

This is over already

Um, no it's not. They're allowed back tomorrow...

I wouldn't disagree with you, but would add that this guy routinely posts privy information (most of the time after being directly asked by other members) and his word is generally accepted as truth without further evidence by the rest of the board. He's reliable.

Because unless Bo Pelini or one of the coaches told him directly (and they want to lose their jobs) he's going to be hard pressed for actual info. Honestly, HI needs to clamp down, at least for the short term, on this kind of stuff. It seems that many of the untrue rumors originate from there, and frankly, they are largely to blame for this latest fiasco.