more injurys

From the sounds of it the recievers are Fat and not catching the ball. The online is once again Crippling. So much for the HYPE. Although ive also heard our D is Lightning fast and there is plenty of depth. Plus our D-line is going to be a strength. I hope the D can score 14 points a game or this could be a looooong season!

Have you seen fall camp pictures of Kinnie and Paul? They may be heavier, but they are not fat. They are ripped. Niles was a beast in the spring game, so I will take this with a grain of salt.

From what i am told with the debacle last week they wanted to keep this injury under wraps. Very few people know about this but it will be coming out shortly. Im told its season ending. We need to train some back-up D-line to do some blocking PRONTO

So naturally, you go and report it on a message board... <_<

• Fire 1

From the sounds of it the recievers are Fat and not catching the ball. The online is once again Crippling. So much for the HYPE. Although ive also heard our D is Lightning fast and there is plenty of depth. Plus our D-line is going to be a strength. I hope the D can score 14 points a game or this could be a looooong season!

Have you seen fall camp pictures of Kinnie and Paul? They may be heavier, but they are not fat. They are ripped. Niles was a beast in the spring game, so I will take this with a grain of salt.

I know they arent fat but i heard kinnie was like 235 and paul isnt far behind. paul is ripped but i didnt think they would have him weigh so much. I just wanted to sound like Jim Rome when he says FAT all the time. I dont really like rome i just have that ingrained in my brain from all the times ive heard it on the radio

From what i am told with the debacle last week they wanted to keep this injury under wraps. Very few people know about this but it will be coming out shortly. Im told its season ending. We need to train some back-up D-line to do some blocking PRONTO

Well I want my Fellow Huskerboard Members to be on top of the latest news. Im not calling his parents to try and find out information.

Well I want my Fellow Huskerboard Members to be on top of the latest news. Im not calling his parents to try and find out information.

Good, good, just make sure you wait until he's on the operating table so his parents are free.

Injuries affect a team, for sure. But this is the difference between the way Bo has it and others had it: people will get hurt every year, get 2 or 3 deep, and there isn't much drop off; practice everyone hard and get everyone prepared, that way if someone goes down, the next guy is ready....OR practce soft, promise startng roles, dole out unearned depth charts, and practce nepotism, so that when someone gets hurt, no one is ready.

The next person will be ready, because they've been PRACTICING to be ready.

:yeah

Injuries affect a team, for sure. But this is the difference between the way Bo has it and others had it: people will get hurt every year, get 2 or 3 deep, and there isn't much drop off; practice everyone hard and get everyone prepared, that way if someone goes down, the next guy is ready....OR practce soft, promise startng roles, dole out unearned depth charts, and practce nepotism, so that when someone gets hurt, no one is ready.

The next person will be ready, because they've been PRACTICING to be ready.

So does anyone actually know this to be true yet or is it still in the unknown, hysteria stage? :ohnoes

Im not one to jump on this board and feed everyone full of crap. I dont just cause turmoil for the fun of it. i'm 99.9% sure of this. If i am wrong that he sustained a hip injury then BAN me from this board please.

So does anyone actually know this to be true yet or is it still in the unknown, hysteria stage? ohnoes.gif

Im not one to jump on this board and feed everyone full of crap. I dont just cause turmoil for the fun of it. i'm 99.9% sure of this. If i am wrong that he sustained a hip injury then BAN me from this board please.

He is injured, he might be able to play through it, not sure yet.

If our D has to score 14pts, looooong is not the word I would use.

GBR!!!