Jesse Palmer said yesterday on College Football Live that Nebraska should be ranked higher. I actually found this surprising.

Thenm Erin Andrews started talking about Bo Pelini and was smiling saying how Bo promises this team will be better then last years. It's obvious folks Erin Andrews has a crush on Bo Pelini. Winners always get the girls.

Jesse Palmer seems to be one of the few left on ESPN that will state his opinion and back it up with a semi-legit reasoning.

Side note:

I'd be taking Erin to see the Wizard for a brain. She adds NOTHING to that show. Her voice is annoying and I feel like her schnoz is going to poke through the TV and get me in the eye. She reads her cue cards and that's it.

Side note:

I'd be taking Erin to see the Wizard for a brain. She adds NOTHING to that show. Her voice is annoying and I feel like her schnoz is going to poke through the TV and get me in the eye. She reads her cue cards and that's it.

Um, I tend to think that she, um, well, brings a lot to the entire viewing experience. Yep.

Jesse Palmer seems to be one of the few left on ESPN that will state his opinion and back it up with a semi-legit reasoning.

Side note:

Sorry...gotta side with GSG on this one. I'm still trying to figure out what the big hoopla is about her.

View Post307husker, on 24 August 2010 - 03:14 PM, said:

Ask a heterosexual male.

I did and I said she's not pretty at all

You need a better source.

Haven't we already had this thread......

Oh well, if people put up more pictures of Erin and other up and comers, I'd be more than happy to live through it again. Afterall, I have low standards and think Erin Andrews is HOT.

View Post307husker, on 24 August 2010 - 03:14 PM, said:

Ask a heterosexual male.

I did and I said she's not pretty at all

You need a better source.

Haven't we already had this thread......

Oh well, if people put up more pictures of Erin and other up and comers, I'd be more than happy to live through it again. Afterall, I have low standards and think Erin Andrews is HOT.

We have had this thread a few times already. I shouldn't have mentioned anything about her looks, because that's what usually sparks "the debate." I was mostly mentioning that she doesn't add anything to the show from a football knowledge standpoint other than reading her teleprompter. She's just not my type of chick, which apparently makes me gay, not that I take much from the opinion of someone from the 307 area code ;)

Jesse Palmer said yesterday on College Football Live that Nebraska should be ranked higher. I actually found this surprising.

Then Erin Andrews started talking about Bo Pelini and was smiling saying how Bo promises this team will be better then last years. It's obvious folks Erin Andrews has a crush on Bo Pelini. Winners always get the girls.

I agree with that.

To you guys who find Erin unattractive... Don't you know that since she works in sports it is like +10 points. If she was really not attractive, do you think people would have been interested in those peep hole pictures that were taken of her? If it were Rosie O'Donnell, it would not have made the news since nobody would have taken interest.