for those going to the k state game

so i will be making the trip to manhattan to see the huskers play and i was wondering if those of you who are making the trip as well want to get together and party before/after the game, idk anyone else going and i would like to get to know some of my huskerboard brothers! any ideas on how we can somehow all of us huskerboard members find one another and show them purple wearing pansies how real football fans support their team? :throwdabones1:

I am going down with some friends, and we are meeting more friends who live in Oklahoma there that are in the Air Force. There is 5 of us and we are all dudes in our early 30's and late 20's. We are all jamming in a motel room in Junction City. Going to be a sausage-fest. <_< But hey, if anyone wants to party with us, that's cool. And maybe, if by any chance, you know some females with ...........let's say some self-esteem issues and low moral standards, we want to hang out. ;)

A buddy and myself are going down (leaving the wives at home) and staying in Junction City as well. We'd be down with meeting up with some fellow huskerboard brethren and tailgating before the game. I know the visitor parking lots around the stadium open 5 hours before gametime, maybe we could all coordinate a massive tailgate? If anyone is interested, let me know.

so i will be making the trip to manhattan to see the huskers play and i was wondering if those of you who are making the trip as well want to get together and party before/after the game, idk anyone else going and i would like to get to know some of my huskerboard brothers! any ideas on how we can somehow all of us huskerboard members find one another and show them purple wearing pansies how real football fans support their team? :throwdabones1:

...And remember to bring your Power Towel! :rollin