Marky May

HUSKER 37

I'll admit, I don't usually watch whatever network he's usually on (ESPN?) but he showed up on one of my local (AZ) stations tonight for an hour long college sports preseason show after the regular nightly news.

They started discussing conference expansion and he went on to state that Nebraska left just because we "couldn't be the Big Dawg anymore" and the last second loss to Texas in the conference championship was the straw that broke the camel's back..or something to that effect.

Has he been spouting this drivel nationally?

He also thinks Wisconsin might be the dark horse to win the MNC this season.

I'll admit, I don't usually watch whatever network he's usually on (ESPN?) but he showed up on one of my local (AZ) stations tonight for an hour long college sports preseason show after the regular nightly news.

They started discussing conference expansion and he went on to state that Nebraska left just because we "couldn't be the Big Dawg anymore" and the last second loss to Texas in the conference championship was the straw that broke the camel's back..or something to that effect.

He and just about every other sports reporter outside of Nebraska have been saying that.

it really does not even make sense because we have less of a chance to be the big dawg in the big 10. i know tu will be king turd forever, but we would always be in the top three and maybe we could get some other north teams to side with us. whatever, we are better off and that is all that matters.

Halftime of the ESPN games is brutal. Mark May spouts out something stupid, and when I think their show cant get dumber I get to hear what Lou Holtz thinks. Time to blow that show up and start over.

But you have to admit the Dr. Lou segments are the best.

You forgot ------> :sarcasm

He and just about every other sports reporter outside of Nebraska have been saying that.

You mean every sports writer outside of Nebraska but still inside Big 12 territories? because most of the national media and the local types outside of that region certainly haven't been putting it that way. at least not from what I've come across. Let Kansas/Oklahoma/Texas/Missouri choose whatever version makes them happy.

Mark May included. whatever his bias may or may not be, he's a douche. We've known this for a while.

I know "the media hates us" has been a mantra of ours but that apparent Husker hating non-Big 12 media has been putting the Huskers in the top 10 and in national title talk. That's higher than many Husker fans have been willing to put the team without getting slapped with a few of these:

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

I wish that Trev woulda smacked him around a little bit before he got canned....

Trev was a d-bag too. If you didn't know nebraska football players never would've guessed he was a husker.

Seriously?!? He almost killed May on-set when May was trashing the Huskers. Right before he got canned. Mysterious. :hmmph

I wish that Trev woulda smacked him around a little bit before he got canned....

Trev was a d-bag too. If you didn't know nebraska football players never would've guessed he was a husker.

Seriously?!? He almost killed May on-set when May was trashing the Huskers. Right before he got canned. Mysterious. :hmmph

I remember Trev was dogging on the huskers a lot.. I think he was mad that he left before the huskers won championships. lol