Anyone else think team mottos are weird?

Missouri would have "Beast Mode" and "Get Money" as their mottos.

:facepalm:

Beast mode was an acronym. As for get money...i think its pretty lame. as do most other people. but then again i am nearly 30 and white.

"Get Money" is from some very popular rap songs. Also, the urban dictionary explains that 'get money' is to obtain cash through any means necessary, preferably through some sort of hustling & Working-out and building body strength.

"beast mode" may very well have been an acronym, but its also a phrase used by Lil Wayne.... His record label's name is "cash money", but he's one of the top artist's who use the term "get money".... My guess is the team loves lil wayne, and just put acronym's to his stuff. lol.

Missouri would have "Beast Mode" and "Get Money" as their mottos.

:facepalm:

Beast mode was an acronym. As for get money...i think its pretty lame. as do most other people. but then again i am nearly 30 and white.

"Get Money" is from some very popular rap songs. Also, the urban dictionary explains that 'get money' is to obtain cash through any means necessary, preferably through some sort of hustling & Working-out and building body strength.

"beast mode" may very well have been an acronym, but its also a phrase used by Lil Wayne.... His record label's name is "cash money", but he's one of the top artist's who use the term "get money".... My guess is the team loves lil wayne, and just put acronym's to his stuff. lol.

Exactly, they might have made it into an acronym but "Beast Mode" is definitely a phrase used in the rap/ganster/wannabe gangster world.