Big 10 Divisions revealed today

CornHunka

Director of Football Operations Jeff Jamrog confirmed it last night on Big Red Wrapup that the new Big 10 Divisions will be released today. Also Jamrog said that starting in 2015 the Big 10 will be playing 9 conference games annually instead of the 8 they play now. Jamrog went on to say that UNL needs 7 home games every year, so the years that the Huskers only play 4 home conference games, that every OOC game will need to be in Lincoln. Considering that some home & home games with Miami and Tennessee have been scheduled out past 2015, there may be some wheeling and dealing concerning who comes to Lincoln, and when.

Here's the link from the LJS

http://huskerextra.com/sports/football/article_f151c238-b571-11df-b9fa-001cc4c03286.html

Why does Nebraska need 7 home games each year? Besides it being great for the us fans, I don't know if there is some kind of quota that must be met. Could anyone clarify?

Name the sports that generate revenue at NU .............football. Any less than 7 games and the rest of the teams that rely on the football program to stay afloat go away. Oh and all those nice stadium expansion plans we have, you can set those on fire if we play less than 7. Sorry to be a dick, but this seems pretty obvious.

Why does Nebraska need 7 home games each year? Besides it being great for the us fans, I don't know if there is some kind of quota that must be met. Could anyone clarify?

Name the sports that generate revenue at NU .............football. Any less than 7 games and the rest of the teams that rely on the football program to stay afloat go away. Oh and all those nice stadium expansion plans we have, you can set those on fire if we play less than 7. Sorry to be a dick, but this seems pretty obvious.

Yeah you're right, you are being a d*ck. :LOLtartar

Note the time of that one. It was pre-coffee. I set myself up for that one.