What player do you want to see most on Saturday?

NUance

Lavonte David and I want to see some WR establish himself as a go-to guy on 3rd down. That's something we were completely missing last year. The year before Ganz had Swift and Peterson as security blankets and you always had confidence on 3rd down that they would find that imaginary yellow line. Kinne seemed to step up to that position last season, late, but I want someone to step up and be Martinez' security blanket in tough situations.

GO BIG RED!

Is Moore or Steinkuhler gonna light it up beside Crick? Starting LB'ers fast and flowing to the football like animals? Amakamura and Dennard the best cb's in the country? Who are the starting safeties and how do they look? Kinnie and Niles? Helu is finally healthy, will he take it to the next level? Burkhead a beast as always. OFFENSIVE LINE OFFENSIVE LINE OFFENSIVE LINE

Is Moore or Steinkuhler gonna light it up beside Crick? Starting LB'ers fast and flowing to the football like animals? Amakamura and Dennard the best cb's in the country? Who are the starting safeties and how do they look? Kinnie and Niles? Helu is finally healthy, will he take it to the next level? Burkhead a beast as always. OFFENSIVE LINE OFFENSIVE LINE OFFENSIVE LINE

We will have quality depth on the DL no doubt about it.

I have literally no idea what to expect from the Quarterback position. I am hearing so many different things. I have heard that we may not even see Lee in the first half; that it may be TMart in the first quarter and Cody Green in the second.

I have literally no idea what to expect from the Quarterback position. I am hearing so many different things. I have heard that we may not even see Lee in the first half; that it may be TMart in the first quarter and Cody Green in the second.

I believe that is true. From what I understand it's Martinez, Green, Lee, in that order.

I believe that is true. From what I understand it's Martinez, Green, Lee, in that order.

I don't want to be guilty of thread hijacking, but if this is accurate, Taylor needs every snap he can get from here on. The only way I see the scenario you guys are talking about playing out is if Martinez and Green are in close competition for the starting job.

I really wanna see how Cassidy will do now that he is do more playing time. Curious see how our LB rotation is gonna go and I wanna see Enunwa play some meaningful snaps. Gilmore already said he is gonna play this year, I hope its just not all on special teams.

I hope Eric Martin decapitates some one kickoff and maybe get a blocked punt.