Adi Kunalic

The Adi redshirt deal was bizarre. Why would you redshirt him? We need who can kick a ball out of the end zone (almost) every time this season. Very handy tool you don't just shelve for no reason.

There's no reason to. It was just something he wanted so he could have a year where he was the man (inherently selfish, but I digress).

Adi has said he tried to kick that last ball in the B XII game to Houston more or less and his technique went right out the window with it. $hit happens when you get over jacked for anything.

His whole wanting to redshirt stemmed from him wanting to show to scouts that he can do more than kick off. Selfish in a way, but with the limbo of the kicking game next year it was a viable option when it came about. I for one wanted him to play this year, but saw the thought process behind his reasoning. If Sade stays firm with his commit I believe we should be fine, hopefully the transition works out like the Brown boys did for us.